• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How was your weekend ?

scottmcneal

NAXJA Forum User
Finding new areas to play in..
08-16-08014.jpg

Trying to cool off, found some shade
08-16-08001.jpg

Road testing my friends new jeep, his first ROCK

rockcrawling.jpg

It is hard to take pics when driving.. How was your weekend?

Mine isn't over just yet, so far it's been pretty good though.

mine was pretty good i think.. who knows.. ive been drinking Amnesia IPA from the Indian Wells Brewing Co. all weekend. good stuff if you like hoppy brews. to top it off its bottled in the high desert of Socal so im supporting my local economy. :patriot:

im glad i have tomorrow off haha :cheers:

I moved my daughter back home from philly......with her three cats and a dog :wow:

Just when you think you got rid of them and it's safe to go back in the water........

Actually it means the daughter and the XJ are home pretty much safe and sound, now to get the body work on the XJ started from the disagreement with the pepsi truck and try to refind that little shop in allentown that fixed my drivers seat 6 or so years ago, needs it again. I think I'm going to put the new radiator in this week to just to get it out of my shed..

As many of you know from the OEM area, my fuel pump died.

Worked 2nd shift both days...stayed up till about 5am doin stupid stuff with some friends then slept the rest of the morning.

All in all a good weekend.

Back