• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rolled it!

JKTXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Sorry everybody, I didn't roll it.. But I knew it would make you look at this thread and this IS a good cause. Visit my page at the National MS Society and see why you should sponsor me for the MS150 bike ride. I am a NAXJA member and know what great people belong to this club, please help out if you can. Thank you, Jason Porter

My MS Society Page

I'll only sponser you if I can drive along beside you and throw broom sticks at your wheels. Last year they took my sling shot away. :mad:

Lincoln, depends on how much the pledge is :rolleyes: Now come on brutha, we are almost neighbors.... :wave:

Are you around this weekend? If you have so much energy you should come over and help pull shrubs. Only 13 or 14. :)

I have to at least get to pee on your wheel before I pleadge. :D

Lincoln said:
Are you around this weekend? If you have so much energy you should come over and help pull shrubs. Only 13 or 14. :)

I have to at least get to pee on your wheel before I pleadge. :D

does pulling shrubs include use of a winch?

Okie Terry said:
This thread sucks without pics.

You looking for shrub-pulling pics, or pics of Jason in his spandex biking shorts? :wierd:

Okie Terry said:

You can find your owne pics of Jason in his biking shorts. I don't know if I should :laugh3: or :puke: . Maybe both.

Here some bush. I find using the strap and doing burnouts in the street is much more entertaining than the winch.

bushes1.jpg

Lincoln.. now do your neighbors a real favor and pull the rest of the house down :laugh3: Then sponsor me damn it! :rattle:

JKTXJ said:
Lincoln.. now do your neighbors a real favor and pull the rest of the house down :laugh3: Then sponsor me damn it! :rattle:

I told you, only in person. I don't want to get caught by on of those internet scams. :D

Back