• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Outback Motorsports Complex Mud Bog April 14th

WrenchedXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hey all, sorry for such the short notice here, we've been running around with our heads chopped off trying to get everything situated, safety's in check, etc, etc..

Coming up this April the 14th, 2012(This Saturday), Outback Motorsports Complex(formerly Outback ATV Park) is hosting a Mud Bog to Support the local American Cancer Society Chapter. Outback is located in Laurinburg, NC. There will be multiple classes to run, including stock and modified if anyone wants to run their rig. Here is the copy and paste information:

Saturday 14 April 2012 - 3:00PM /1500hrs
Outback Motor Sports Complex and American Cancer Society
18576 McGirt Bridge Rd, Laurinburg NC

Trucks / SUVs, ATVs and UTVs ( 3 classs per class of vehicle)
Top 3 payouts in each class ( must have 10 vehicles per class to get full payout)
Music, Concessions, Bon Fire Pits

Raise Breast Cancer Awareness
$10.00 Spectators entry
$15.00 Pit entry
$35.00 Truck entry
$25.00 ATV/UTV entry

Park will be open for regular riders. Regular rides will pay normal park fees. $10.00 per atv/motorcycle, $20 per truck/jeep(if you're going to ride trails) and $5.00 per person

For more information check out outbackatvonline.com.

Come on out have fun, check the place out, and support a good cause!

History on the park:
The park used to be only open to ATV's, Dirtbikes, and UTV's. They have asked No Sense Offroad(Local offroad club), to come in a cut trails, build rock gardens, etc etc. There is 700 acres, plan is that the trucks/jeeps will have 250 acres to themselves to roam and play. While not the same rocks and challenges as Uwharrie, we hope to make it another alternative for those wanting more trail riding and mud.

Last edited:
Is this privately owned land? I assume so.

We have a mud bog here in town about once a month. It's fun to watch but I ain't driving my junk thru there.

Good luck with the raiser.

Back