• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1987 - 1989 Jeep Wrangler 4WD Front Wheel Bearing and Hub Assembly Pair

1ATony

NAXJA Forum User
logo_large.gif

main.JPG

1987 - 1989 Jeep Wrangler 4WD Front Wheel Bearing and Hub Assembly Pair

CLICK HERE FOR CURRENT PRICING

If only these were XJ bearings, being that we are on an XJ forum.
If only people would engage their brains and check what the part application is before calling a vendor out... these work on XJs of approximately the same vintage as well.

Tony - just realized you're actually about 45min from my place! Your shipping time probably beats most other vendor's by a few days, I know where I'm getting my hubs next time I need a set.

Damn, that's a really good price. :thumbup:

Don't worry about the mouthbreathers who can't cross reference parts, they don't work on their own vehicles anyway. ;)

Welcome Tony!

Thansk for the deal!

If only people would engage their brains and check what the part application is before calling a vendor out... these work on XJs of approximately the same vintage as well.

Tony - just realized you're actually about 45min from my place! Your shipping time probably beats most other vendor's by a few days, I know where I'm getting my hubs next time I need a set.

Maybe the vendor should list it as such, if they really want me to spend money with them, listing it as a wrangler part doesn't do much.

http://www.1aauto.com/

If you're trying to be clever and failed, just stop. If you're actually shopping for hubs and don't have a clue as to which parts you need, enter your Jeep's specifics in the "Get Started" section at top left , just like you do on virtually every other website that sells parts... Hubs are listed in the "Wheel Bearing Hub -Front" category.

My bad sorry guys I'll keep this in mind. I'm on a ton of Jeep boards, forgot this was strictly XJ stuff.

Damn, that's a really good price. :thumbup:

Don't worry about the mouthbreathers who can't cross reference parts, they don't work on their own vehicles anyway. ;)

I'll make it easy for yah, and post XJ specific from now on.

Also sorry for the slow response, I wasn't receiving the replies to my inbox here in the office. I'll fix my settings.

Tony

Tony,

Don't worry about it, most of us understand that there is a GREAT deal of interchangeability between models, and the vast majority actually know what will work in our rigs as it's handy if you need parts to be able to find what fits even it the Checker/O'Reilly/Flavor of the week parts house doesn't automatically cross them. then there are those of us that HAVE to know what fits us because no standard parts catalog covers it... EXAMPLE: 96 ZJ; 8.8" rear out of a Mountaineer in the back; XJ high-pinion D30 in the front out of a 98; 2001 WJ knuckles, discs, calipers & hubs(re-drilled to 5x4.5") with a 4.6L stroker the block of which came out of a 93 XJ.

Back