• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need stock D-30 shafts 1994 rig

azdesertrhino

NAXJA Forum User
Looking to build up my trail parts. 1994 D-30. looking for trail axle shafts "just in case". Very cheap is very good!!:clap:

azdesertrhino said:
Looking to build up my trail parts. 1994 D-30. looking for trail axle shafts "just in case". Very cheap is very good!!:clap:

I have some that I just took out when I put in my Alloys. They are out of a 90 with antilock so I believe they are the bigger U joint. I am not sure if they fit a 94.. I think they may be the same...but not sure... Mine are non vac disconnect.. Let me know if they will fit and I can PM you a price. I will be back in AZ on sunday...

aszaunmi said:
I have some that I just took out when I put in my Alloys. They are out of a 90 with antilock so I believe they are the bigger U joint. I am not sure if they fit a 94.. I think they may be the same...but not sure... Mine are non vac disconnect.. Let me know if they will fit and I can PM you a price. I will be back in AZ on sunday...

I believe they will fit but I will check with the experts. I will be in touch, shoot me a price when you are back in town.

HEY, any experts out there?????????

Back