• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Skid Plates needed.

AZRockRunner

Nobody
Ok, Looks like I found me a factory front skid plate so now I just need a transfer case skid and a steel Gas tank skid REALLY BADLY!!!!
Funds are low so Local stuff only and good deals are a must for me right now. I have XJ stuff laying around also, so maybe we can work part trade or something.
If you have these items laying around, PM me. I dont like wheeling without protection.

Thanks

:wow:

Hey man. I will be getting home to Mesa the end of next week. I will be taking off my crossmember that has a home brew steel skid welded onto the Xmember to protect the transfer case, its not pretty, made of 1/4 inch plate steel. You are more than welcome to take it. Free of charge. Not sure if you or anyone you know will be in the area in a couple weeks or if you can wait that long. Its free to you if you want it....

Later, Z

Awsome dude, thanks a million. Unless something comes up sooner, I am all over that. I dont know anyone up there anymore, but we are planning a run this weekend in Florence. You coming to that? I could get it then. If not then I am sure we will be running up that way again soon, so we can mee up then.

Just PM me and let me....

Later

PM Sent

Back