• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Please allow me to introduce myself...

jtdesigns

NAXJA Forum User
Just wanted to say :wave1: I have a black 96 Classic XJ 4x4, AW4, 4.0l I just picked up a few weeks ago for a good price.

Here is my lil jem the day of sale.

0529081957.jpg

I am also a member of ComancheClub, where I get most of my info on my 89 Elimanator.

S5031293.jpg

:gee:

Not sure what Im doing with the XJ yet; might clean and flip it for a lil $$, but I do like it, so I might just DD it...
Still dumping cash into my MJ (which is hard for a full time student with no job) to make it road worthy to take it to Fl for some Fall surf'n'sun/part pick-up..

So,,,if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse,,,or Ill lay your soul to waste, um yeah,, Get down Baby.....:piratefla

Welcome! :D

Allright, now down to business:

As a newbie to NAXJA, you many not be aware that it is customary to pay $1.00 to everyone who replies to your first posting.

It can be a little expensive, but the rewards are great.

====

If it seems unfair, you could just send me $300, and I could "take care of things for you." -wink -wink ;) :thumbup:

scottmcneal said:
S5031293.jpg

Is that a 62ss in the back ground? You do have my buck right? Welcome, nice looking heeps
Good eye, yeah its a 62 but its not a SS. Its one of my good friends shop I think that car belongs to some drug dealer who was wanting to paint it orange with gold flake. :twak:
I believe the dude went to jail or something, because he dropped it off over a year ago and never came back with any money or anything.. :twak::twak: Oh well...

and yeah bill me for the buck,,,,, :laugh:

Welcome

Oh, yeah here's the $$ post. Do I get $2 for 2 posts?

Welcome. Nice XJ.
I want a dollar too.
Everyone must be blinded by their newly found riches, 'cause nobody's mentioned it yet, but getting to know the advanced search tool will save you a lot of grief.

kujito said:
Welcome. Nice XJ.
I want a dollar too.
Everyone must be blinded by their newly found riches, 'cause nobody's mentioned it yet, but getting to know the advanced search tool will save you a lot of grief.

Shhhh!
Yur not suppose to tell him about that until AFTER we get our dollars!
fing06.gif

I was lucky my first post only cost me a few bucks. Jtdesigns is gonna cost alot. Welcome! Will that be cash or paypal?

Well since Im a broke arse .. How about a barter?? Worthless knowledge??
Like; In M&M candies, the letters stand for Mars and Murrie, the developers of the candy in 1941.
or
Most American car horns honk in the key of F.
and that
The glue on Israeli postage stamps is certified kosher.
also just cause you guys are so nice....
The WD in WD-40 stands for Water Displacement. It was invented on the 40th try for a formula that worked.

Back