• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Vendor - Flap Discs, Cut-Offs & More!

Tom, maybe at some point in the future you could give us pros/cons to each brand? Or is it strictly a price/longevity thing?

Oh man, I could write a book on name brands and personal preferances;)

We try to stock abrasives that get people the most bang for their buck. You can find better or worse quality abrasives but it comes at a price. The harbor frieght stuff isn't really economical but sometimes the high dollar 3M products aren't the right call either.

We are picking up more volume with name brands but to keep up our selection, we have to keep several different manufacturers on hand.

Dont forget gloves! I just put together an order of random work, and TIG gloves the other day, based on your advertisements over on pirate4x4, Thanks for joining up on this site!

GREAT prices on grinder consumables... WELCOME!

Oh man, I could write a book on name brands and personal preferances;)

We try to stock abrasives that get people the most bang for their buck. You can find better or worse quality abrasives but it comes at a price. The harbor frieght stuff isn't really economical but sometimes the high dollar 3M products aren't the right call either.

We are picking up more volume with name brands but to keep up our selection, we have to keep several different manufacturers on hand.

To say nothing of the cancer warnings on the HF discs... iirc that is due to silica and/or fiber content, while alumina is somehow more biocompatible. Correct me if I am wrong on this, it's entirely possible.

Great to see a grinder consumables supplier on here, I know where I am ordering from next!

So your saying I shouldn't smoke and talk on the phone while touching a keyed up antenna while using the HF wheels?
Only if you are wearing your copper bracelet.

Is there a website I can go to?

Ooh a copper bracelet with the magnets in it should make me immune

I just punched in roarksupply.com, should be a link on the vendors page though

Wow, you guys are busy in here. Ok, I got to work and added a link in my signature.

I need to post up our most popular items but you guys have it figured out already....4½" Grinder Consumables!

We also stock a lot of 2", 3" and 4" consumables for air/elec die grinders....and if your worried about the dust, we have OSHA dust masks too!

Thanks
Tom

Any chance you have plans to list your selection of taps/dies on the site at some point? I could really use a few different sizes of metric taps/dies for thread cleanup purposes (M12-1.75 tap+die and a few other sizes I can't remember offhand) but didn't see prices listed.

Any chance you have plans to list your selection of taps/dies on the site at some point? I could really use a few different sizes of metric taps/dies for thread cleanup purposes (M12-1.75 tap+die and a few other sizes I can't remember offhand) but didn't see prices listed.

I can list them but I want to have a stock of them first and a lot of them I have to buy 12 pieces each...per size.

Glad to see you over here, I've ordered from you before after seeing you on the Dezert Rangers forum. great prices on great product.

Wouldn't thread CHASERS do a better job, instead of cutting?

Wouldn't thread CHASERS do a better job, instead of cutting?

Yeah but then he does so many shots that he wakes up under the Jeep the next morning with a die grinder burn on his chest. :eyes:

I second the "Primer on Abrasives" suggestion. I'd love to see a quick back to back on products for various uses (rust removal, simple pre-weld cleanup, undercoating removal, debarring, S&M, etc).

Back