• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where to find good deal on procomp tires?

andy call this guy Chris Nishimura at 4 wheel parts 310-900-7725 extension 5637 tell him mike from gardena auto parts told you to call him he'll hook you up. he works at the 4 wheel parts off the 91 & wilmington

edit oops forgot the phone number there we go

GrimmJeeper said:
andy call this guy Chris Nishimura at 4 wheel parts 310-900-7725 extension 5637 tell him mike from gardena auto parts told you to call him he'll hook you up. he works at the 4 wheel parts off the 91 & wilmington

edit oops forgot the phone number there we go

Cool thanks.

Just called and my luck...gone for the weekend. I was hoping to pick one up tomorrow if I could get a deal. OH well, I'll call him monday. THANKS

silverslk said:
Cool thanks.

Just called and my luck...gone for the weekend. I was hoping to pick one up tomorrow if I could get a deal. OH well, I'll call him monday. THANKS

no prob, hes the little brother of a good friend of mine. this goes for anybody else too, if you need something from 4 wheel parts just call chris and drop my name, mike from gardena napa :D he'll hook you up.

Hey Jeff...

If we call you, do we get any sort of discount??? Hmmm???

Also, any word on one of your "Buy 3 get one free" ProComp tire deals??? I love those sales!

ya... i can do a club discount for NAXJA Members and make some sweet deals. As for the "buy 3 get one free" deal, i can have my mang. price down to almost that but not "free" We dont know when corp. tells us when that deal is going to happen.

jeff
4WP
949-268-1403

jeff411sk8 said:
ya... i can do a club discount for NAXJA Members and make some sweet deals. As for the "buy 3 get one free" deal, i can have my mang. price down to almost that but not "free" We dont know when corp. tells us when that deal is going to happen.

jeff
4WP
949-268-1403

October.

Back