• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Good Deal??

blackdogxj

NAXJA Forum User
Ok i have a 97 cherokee, and my mom wants to buy one, so we went looking, and found a 97 cherokee 99,000 miles on it, its a 4.0 5spd for $5000 (more or less shopping for me she wants mine) no leaks, just a one or two small 2 second repairs on it

Is that a good deal, for that miles?

Thanks Brad

blackdogxj said:
Ok i have a 97 cherokee, and my mom wants to buy one, so we went looking, and found a 97 cherokee 99,000 miles on it, its a 4.0 5spd for $5000 (more or less shopping for me she wants mine) no leaks, just a one or two small 2 second repairs on it

Thanks Brad

seems a bit high...maybe like $4400.00

blackdogxj said:

Thanks Brad
I'm with Red.. mid 4K sounds about right. ALso what are the 2 second repairs that you're mentionng? as well as what are the options? does it have power everything? does it have AC? does it have 4wd?

www.edmunds.com

You can price it out for your zip code, and get a good idea of both a buyer's average price and a seller's average price

If you want to get a good idea of what it is worth try a NADA dealers price guide (not the consumer, retail market edition), ususally pretty close to average wholesale and retail prices.

junkxj said:
If you want to get a good idea of what it is worth try a NADA dealers price guide (not the consumer, retail market edition), ususally pretty close to average wholesale and retail prices.
what he said we use www.nada.com at our bodyshop to get a good idea of what a car is worth

Back