• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Good trail spares cheap! 33x12.50 BFG MT's

ShinyXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I have three 33x12.50 BFG's I'd like to find a new home for. If you live near San Francisco and need a good trail spare or two (come on rockcrawlers, you know you're always slicing tires!) please get in touch by emailing me ([email protected]) or call (510-559-3559).

These tires have well over 50% tread, a few cuts and gouges but nothing major. I just put a brand new set of Goodyear MT's on and am moving soon so these need to go. Asking $10-15 each, $30 for all three. Willing to meet you within 20 miles of Berkeley, or you pick up. I can send you pictures if you are interested. These are tires only, no wheels.

Thanks,
Scott

ShinyXJ said:
I have three 33x12.50 BFG's I'd like to find a new home for. If you live near San Francisco and need a good trail spare or two (come on rockcrawlers, you know you're always slicing tires!) please get in touch by emailing me ([email protected]) or call (510-559-3559).

These tires have well over 50% tread, a few cuts and gouges but nothing major. I just put a brand new set of Goodyear MT's on and am moving soon so these need to go. Asking $10-15 each, $30 for all three. Willing to meet you within 20 miles of Berkeley, or you pick up. I can send you pictures if you are interested. These are tires only, no wheels.

Thanks,
Scott

Hi Scott
Are you coming towards Sacramento anytime soon?
I need a spare or 2 :)

Sacramento

It doesn't look like I'll be out that way any time soon...wife and I just bought a house and will be very busy packing and moving over the next few months...I just wanted to see if anyone on NAXJA was interested before I list them locally.

Thanks,

Scott

Back