• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

When's SierraFest...

karstic

NAXJA Forum User
...I need some more cage work?:wierd:

Just trying to set up vacation schedules.

Sierrafest is going to be from October 6-12 in Moab, Utah.

Actually, because of the big 25th party, we've figured people would want to save their vacation and go to Moab. I know I'm going to.

Look for Sierrafest '09, but don't hesitate to plan and post runs in the meantime.

Also we are planning on having a late august Swamp Lake weekend run... just not calling it sierrafest and not making it a week long thing - just a weekend trip with a bunch of good people out wheeling...

XJ_ranger said:
Also we are planning on having a late august Swamp Lake weekend run... just not calling it sierrafest and not making it a week long thing - just a weekend trip with a bunch of good people out wheeling...

That'd be cool...hopefully we can catch on our way back from Montana.

How about figuring the annual Swamp Lake trip for Aug 8-10th?

We'll meet up at Dinkey Creek Thurs evening, run the trail to Grouse Lake on Fri, spend two nights at the lake, and drive out Sun.

Goatman said:

We'll meet up at Dinkey Creek Thurs evening, run the trail to Grouse Lake on Fri, spend two nights at the lake, and drive out Sun.

Yes. Two nights sound better than one. Maybe this time we can drive up the slab than down it.

Goatman said:

I have gone to Swamp Lake every year since 2001. I will try to make it again. Two days at Grouse Lake sounds like a great idea. What about running Bald? Last year was great, I saw parts of Bald Mts. that I never saw before.

Back