• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4th Annual Customer Appreciation Day!

XJWOLF

NAXJA Forum User
On June 26th we are putting on the 4th annual customer appreciation day at Hungry Valley OHV park. There will be a huge BBQ and raffle FREE! (just pre-register at a local store for head count purposes or let me know and I will make sure we're covered for food)

Last year we had over 600 people attend and this year we are hoping to beat those numbers.Gen-Right will be there raffling off rides in their KOH car and many more vendors with great deals and showing off products.

Fun for the whole family, hope to see you there.

5794880400_5e1e1ff9a5_z.jpg

Besides Gen-Right's KOH buggy there will also be Team4Wheelparts KOH buggy there as well.

Also JeepSpeed 1717 Eric Heiden will be there with his car.

Fred

Only 1 week left, over 1100 people already signed up. Besides Toyotawrench, no one wants a free lunch and raffle prizes?

Alright guys, we are all good to go. I'll be up there Saturday and Sunday setting everything up. Total count is over 1500 people expected. Event starts 9am Sunday. Hope to see you up there.

that mj is all show... it's owned by the owner of jeep thrills in compton too... btw, did anyone catch that wj who almost flipped on the side of the hill? lol

Back