• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1989 project XJ

where it at?

sorry ! located in jackson MS

the RE parts are like new --- also has RE track bar for up to 6 inches lift, pro comp shocks and some other stuff...

ya i would but i really right now have no where to keep it so i gotta sell it as a whole --- if i can find a place to put it then i could part it i will let u know

the lift kit is the braided lines, upper and lower control arms, track bar with heim, full leaf packs 3.5 and coils!!

i dunno they are all in like new shape --- let me make some calls if you are truly interested and i bet i could park it somewhere with jackstands

I am interested in the whole truck. I'd like to see a few pics before making the journey to pick it up. Let me know.

Did you sell it? I've been interested since day one.

yeah sorry man it was sold local - the guy came with a truck and trailor which made it easy and I really could not keep it at the apartment over the break

yeah sorry man it was sold local - the guy came with a truck and trailor which made it easy and I really could not keep it at the apartment over the break

Too bad. I had a truck and trailer too.

Back