• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JP project JR

Brian Felts

NAXJA Forum User
anone been following project jr in Jp magazine?If so what did you think about the latest round of mods.Hazel is a riot

I think the front axle truss is a serious waste of valuable clearance. There are other things I'm sure, but I don't pay much attention to the buildup.

Iwas interested in the warn hub conversion wondering if anyone has had dealings w this

Brian Felts said:
Iwas interested in the warn hub conversion wondering if anyone has had dealings w this

They should have just swapped in a dana 44 in there. I think they stand behind the dana 30 for the aftermarket stuff for them. I still have mine with 35's and 4.56 gears and a arb, but I got it for $650 with all that in it, so it wasn't too bad. I wouldn't have bought all that stuff new and payed for labor. I'm still looking for a drop in hp dana 44 that someone needs to sell for cash fast. :)
Troy

Talyn said:
Why didn't they just replace the gear in the transfer case instead of using that electronic adjuster?
Because, then Superlift wouldn't have had any advetising. It was donated along with other manufacturer's products for that very purpose.

Okie Terry said:
Because, then Superlift wouldn't have had any advetising. It was donated along with other manufacturer's products for that very purpose.
So you can use the gear change on a 99?

Back