• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1989 MJ FS Asheville, NC $2400 OBO

mjsale

NAXJA Forum User
For Sale: 1989 2WD Pioneer, 197K, 4.0L, 5spd. Daily driver. I bought this as a daily/project and unfortunately have not had the time to finish it up.

I currently use it as my daily driver and it has been dead on reliable and a pleasure to drive. Truck was purchased new in Alabama and has lived in Alabama, Virginia and North Carolina, (No rust) Currently in Asheville, NC. It is a nice stock unmolested truck. Original owners manual.

When purchased last October I replaced the starter, HO battery, cables, changed all fluids, tune up - wires, cap, plugs, filters, OP sender, newer muffler, etc... at this point it needs both front fenders and header panel to finish up the body. (Had been hunting later model cherokee parts for front end upgrade)

Interior is clean and original with the exception of the headliner which is covered in some non original fabric. I had originally planned to have the headliner re done and install new afternarket carpet kit.) Everything works including AC, but the AC does need a re charge.

Price is $2400.00 or nearest offer.

http://asheville.craigslist.org/cto/3136517329.html

Seriously interested parties can either email me at [email protected] or call at 828.367.3829

1 by jgd12005, on Flickr

2 by jgd12005, on Flickr

3 by jgd12005, on Flickr

4 by jgd12005, on Flickr

5 by jgd12005, on Flickr

Back