• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I AM HOME

Leslie and I got home around noon. Had to crash for a bit shower and what not. Another sucessful nac fesst. See you all soon. Oh and leslie has a few photos from last nights frat party she will get them up in a bit.

Sorry I missed this trip..Sure was awesome sitting at my desk at work for 8 hours on Saturday..Soo rewarding.. Sounds like it was a good trip..and I saw someone say something about October..very cool!!!

Got home a little while ago and went out to dinner with Adam (Dundy) Carmelo (cmelo) their girlfriends and Anthony (asp).

Thanks again to everyone that got this event organized.

Oh...and the carnage was worth it :D

I never made it to Rausch :( Guess there's always next year

ngyjjq.jpg

dol8c2.jpg
Wow, that sucks :(

Just got home about 15 minutes ago. Over the nearly 1100 miles I've driven since Wednesday morning, I averaged somewhere around 21mpg. Only smashed up my unibody a bit, smashed off my passenger side mirror, and bent up my axle side LCA mounts in rock creek. Overall, an AWESOME TIME
I averaged 22.36mpg on the way home... with an auto, 1k+lbs of cargo, and a very tired engine :shocked: We were doing only like 55-65 average though. On my balls-to-the-wall "wanna be there yesterday" run down to RC doing 80-85, I averaged 18.change.

The only carnage on my list was me, I'm going easy on it next time. Great time though!

EDIT: Colin, checking those flex plate bolts tonight probably. Betting on the engine though, because it sounds like it's coming from the exact center of the motor.

Got home about noonish yesterday, took it easy the rest of the day.

Ken, glad to hear you got home without being spotted on the side of the interstate swapping engines - though pleased, I'm astonished that half your rods haven't managed to eject through the block yet. That engine sounded scary.

Got home safe and sound as well. Glad to see everyone else getting home safe as well. All we gotta do now is fix our junk and have it ready for Rocktoberfest:skull2: It was nice meeting some of the new folks, and catching up with old friends. :thumbup:

We got home around 4:30p yesterday.... Thanks again to everyone who came out and made this another great NACFest!

I got home on Sunday night - I couldn't resist going back out on Sunday morning with some new found "friends" from the "rich" side of the Jeep family. A couple I met at the hotel has a JK and I hung with the JK guys. This was fun :D. Finally got to run some black rocks :party:. The best part was that out of a group of 6 or 7 JKs, only 2 dared to attempt the black. The rest sat by and watched as the lowly cherokee completely showed them up.

Thanks NAC for having me, great party. It was good seeing the familiar faces from last year. I dunno about Rocktoberfest since I'll be going to the Crawl-for-the-Cure that month, but my busy little brain will be working on the possibilities. Andy, Keith - :cheers:.

The Missus and I got back around 2 yesterday afternoon, none the worse for the wear. I had a great time, as always, but Carol? Ohhh, boy...I may have created a monster. She wont stop talking about it, wants to drive more next time, and is hinting around an awful lot about taking me up on the 01 XJ I told her I'd be happy to build up for her as a trail rig. Thanks to everyone for being the great group of people that you all are, seriously...I told her if she was going to get time off to do one run with me all year, it has to be this one, and all of you are the reason why. (We) will definitely be back!
Rich and Carol

Awesome, glad we didn't scare her away from jeeping :gee:

Anyone know if Nick made it home? I'm fairly worried my crackhead soldering job blew out on the highway or something.

Speaking of which... I now have a junk radiator on hand to practice on, so if I have to do that again it won't be such a terrible job.

:party:had a awesome time joined :NAXJA: myself no longer just steph chatting now thanks andy and kieth gonna start build plan soon for the long arms and looking @ winches for our cool line that we won :cheers: thanks glad to hear their are no keg stand pics. alowed up :angel: lol

:party:had a awesome time joined :NAXJA: myself no longer just steph chatting now thanks andy and kieth gonna start build plan soon for the long arms and looking @ winches for our cool line that we won :cheers: thanks glad to hear their are no keg stand pics. alowed up :angel: lol

if you decide you want to sell the winch line hit me up i rellay wanted it....:cheers:

Made it home around 11:30am. Thanks to all that made Nacfest happen. We had a blast and are looking forward til next time. The boy can't stop talking about the trip this year.

You've got a great kid Victor, glad the both of you could make it out. Enjoyed wheelin with ya and hope to see you both in October or next year!

Skorpyo

Awesome, glad we didn't scare her away from jeeping :gee:

Anyone know if Nick made it home? I'm fairly worried my crackhead soldering job blew out on the highway or something.

Speaking of which... I now have a junk radiator on hand to practice on, so if I have to do that again it won't be such a terrible job.

His rad held up fine on the way home but his front locker was acting up. No idea what was going on with it but he did get home.

Glad to hear he made it.

Back