• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NACFest Swapmeet

Lobster, do you have a pic of that Tomken tranny/oil pan skid?

Its part # TMS-1213-C on their website. Retails for $181.38

IMG_1015.jpg

IMG_1016.jpg

After some garage rummaging, I found a few more items of interest...
1. 1-1/2" Rubicon steel lift block kit w/ ubolts for an 8.25...new, $40
2. audiovox rearview color camera (no monitor), new in box, $25
3. oe xj bumpers from my 98 and a front from my 01, with corners, make offer.
4. stock tierods and draglinks w/ new ends for spares, one draglink is old and from a 91..5 bucks..one is brand new, 30 bucks..also have a tierod for an older model, but with new ends....i bring these all along regardless, but I wont use them, so I might as well sell them to someone who wants a trail spare...
Rich

Alright throwing a few things up here.

Stock gas tank skid off of an 87, probably will fit up to a 96, $25
Bolt on brush gaurd(bolts to stock front bumper, $25

audiovox rearview color camera (no monitor), new in box, $25

pics

I have a few things too...

Used D44 HD stock cover and Rock Ring... the bottom edge of the rock ring IS NOT PRETTY, but still protects the cover nicely.---$15

Used upper front shock conversion-- Converts from stud to eye type shock--Good Shape $20

Set of Boomerang lift shackles- Teraflex (I think) used and powder coat is peeling, but bushings are good and will work perfectly-- $30

So Andy ... if people bring stuff regardless of whether or not they are spoken for, how/where will they be displayed ? Are we going to have a "spot" where items will be laid out on display? Seems like there's a lot of guys that have stuff.

After some garage rummaging, I found a few more items of interest...
1. 1-1/2" Rubicon steel lift block kit w/ ubolts for an 8.25...new, $40
2. audiovox rearview color camera (no monitor), new in box, $25
3. oe xj bumpers from my 98 and a front from my 01, with corners, make offer.
4. stock tierods and draglinks w/ new ends for spares, one draglink is old and from a 91..5 bucks..one is brand new, 30 bucks..also have a tierod for an older model, but with new ends....i bring these all along regardless, but I wont use them, so I might as well sell them to someone who wants a trail spare...
Rich
Interested in the front bumper + caps, how's 20 bucks sound? Don't know what stock bumpers go for really, I'll pay more if you think it's worth more.

Just remembered I have something sitting in my apartment... 96-down overhead console, with all brackets and wiring harnesses. Was going to ship this one to someone but couldn't find a way to package it that would guarantee it not being reconfigured by fedex/UPS the same way they reconfigured my trans cooler lines last time. Some smudges on the fabric, would look perfectly fine in most trail rigs. 30 bucks (what I paid) - comes with free install at NACFest if you bring the jeep! (this requires you to have power options of some sort for plug-n-play, or the install requires small quantities of beer, as I'll have to run wires and do a bunch of splicing)

Interested in the front bumper + caps, how's 20 bucks sound? Don't know what stock bumpers go for really, I'll pay more if you think it's worth more.

Just remembered I have something sitting in my apartment... 96-down overhead console, with all brackets and wiring harnesses. Was going to ship this one to someone but couldn't find a way to package it that would guarantee it not being reconfigured by fedex/UPS the same way they reconfigured my trans cooler lines last time. Some smudges on the fabric, would look perfectly fine in most trail rigs. 30 bucks (what I paid) - comes with free install at NACFest if you bring the jeep! (this requires you to have power options of some sort for plug-n-play, or the install requires small quantities of beer, as I'll have to run wires and do a bunch of splicing)

What color is it?

It's grey, with darker grey smudges.

I'll also trade for a pair of stock front tow hooks (just the hooks, I have the brackets) or if anyone has such a rare beast, a non-universal rear receiver hitch for an MJ.

It's grey, with darker grey smudges.

I'll also trade for a pair of stock front tow hooks (just the hooks, I have the brackets) or if anyone has such a rare beast, a non-universal rear receiver hitch for an MJ.

I might want the overhead console..... Let me think about it.

So Andy ... if people bring stuff regardless of whether or not they are spoken for, how/where will they be displayed ? Are we going to have a "spot" where items will be laid out on display? Seems like there's a lot of guys that have stuff.

Good question, it might be best to "make a mental-note" (or maybe actually write it down, as I need to do these days :doh:) of something your interested in from this post, and make sure to catch up with them when you arrive. I am thinking that the CG may not appreciate having a table dedicated to what looks like a pile of junk to them...

Also, some things might go missing if we just put it out there...

A.

Good question, it might be best to "make a mental-note" (or maybe actually write it down, as I need to do these days :doh:) of something your interested in from this post, and make sure to catch up with them when you arrive. I am thinking that the CG may not appreciate having a table dedicated to what looks like a pile of junk to them...

Also, some things might go missing if we just put it out there...

A.

I printed out my original post to this thread and marked it up with prospective buyers so I had a "hot sheet" for tracking folks down.

How about a "bulletin board" where we could hang up lists of what we're coming along for folks to peruse?

i got a set of D30 shafts with hubs drivers shafts has newish spicer 760 with 2 runs on it, pass has orig 297 ujoint $20 for each shaft

if anyone has any OBA stuff like pressure switches and water seperators i would be interested.

Sounds like a good offer to me...I'll bring it up.
Rich

Back