• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Crawl Weather

bigalpha

Forecast as of 30JUN

Thursday: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Partly cloudy, with a high near 92. Calm wind becoming west between 5 and 10 mph.

Thursday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 65.

Friday: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a high near 91.

Friday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.

Independence Day: A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 89.

Saturday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68.

Sunday: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 88.

Sunday Night: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69.

Monday: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a high near 89.

AWESOME! its not gonna be as hot as it could be.... just the humidity will be bad!

ya know... i never checked the weather, other than what bigalpha posted here... and it turned out awesome!

maybe we should just plan on going no matter what the weather is :dunno:

I don't think it could have been much better IMO.

Mother Nature took care of us.....with the exception of a few ILL placed chiggers!

I don't think it could have been much better IMO.

Mother Nature took care of us.....with the exception of a few ILL placed chiggers!

Chiggers.......All over Lil-Daves gal, my Gal and...not me LoL! Cool...

Weather was nice till the ride home! :wierd:

Back