• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1989 Jeep parting. CHEAP

Stallacrew

NAXJA Forum User
Really there isn't much left on the Jeep. It is a 1989 XJ Laredo 4 door NP231 4x4 and it has been hit on the front drivers side. Purple-ish/brown/maroon in color and covered in some sort of moss/mildew.....hell I dont know.

If you need a part, ask and I'll see if it's still there. I'll be happy to take a picture of anything in particular you'd like.

This shit is gonna be cheap I am just trying to help out anyone who may need some really cheap parts.

Parts NOT available:
-Doors
-Hood
-interior (its all there plastic wise but you probably don't want it and I know you don't want any cloth pieces.)
-Drivers side fender
-Header panel
-Engine/Tranny/Transfercase
-Front and rearends (D30hp and D35)
-Steering wheel
-Windshield
-seats

Stuff I do have: (all stock and all OBO)

Most prices are either low or scrap value

$1/peice-plastic interior pieces, grey

$5/piece-All glass ( i want the doors but not the glass) this does include the corner windows.

$10-Pass. Fender.

$5-speedo cable

$5-Rear stock chrome bumper in pretty good shape with endcaps (I think, might have to check) and the little black pieces

$20-Gas tank/pump

$10-Dash but no cluster

$5-Crossmember for tranny

$20-Hatch

$10/piece-window motors or hatch wiper motor

$10 both-stock rack crossbars and rails

$10-Center console

$50- Wiring harness I'll pull it.

$15/piece-TCU,ECM,Cruise control box all the stuff under the dash

$20-AC compressor

$30- all the steering stuff, pump, box etc. minus steering wheel and column

$15-heater core

$10/piece-Tail lights

$5/piece-Stock front springs

$30 stock monroe shocks, put on about 4 weeks prior to the wreck 5 years ago PERFECT condition. Set of 4

$10- I am assuming this is factory. Hooks onto bumper. Trailer ball but it's not removeable.

$100-1993 ZJ limited aluminum wheels with mildy bald TigerPaw tires. All 4 of them.

$10/peice- Stock front/rear drive shafts

$10-I *THINK* I have a set of fenders.....drivers side may not be in good shape. 10 per set of 4 or...fuck just take em if I dont have a set.

$250 for the whole thing minus the "I dont have" column. It would make a good trail rig base. I figure a trail rig wouldnt want to have a D35 anyhow. If you have a trailer we have a lull ( forklift) to put it on there with. This did hit a stump going 20mph in the drivers side front.

I really just hate seeing good parts go to the salvage yard, if you think its too high then I'll probably lower, I think all things are very fair prices.

I really don't wanna ship big items but I will consider smaller items. It'll be on your dime. Local pick up in Cullman, Birmingham or Tuscaloosa available.

I have good faith that all these things are in good working condition (135k on eninge/chassis). If you get something and it doesnt work I will refund you your money minus shipping. I'm not trying to screw anyone over.

I will consider any offer. Remember not everything is listed.

Pics:
How she sits now
IMG_1375-1.jpg

All the interior parts
IMG_1376.jpg

Shocks/wheels
IMG_1377.jpg

Engine all gone
IMG_1378.jpg

Thanks for looking

--Alex

What cond are the front vent frames in? I have glass but rusty frames.

rogersjeep said:
Do you still have the ecm?

Yeah I havent removed it. I've never had to mess with that so I don't know where it is. I'll figure it out though.

Shipping or local? I have a hookup at school on shipping through FedEx, should be pretty reasonable.

COMPUTER BRAIN BOX $26.49

Fair price?

Let me know.

--Alex

purplexj said:
What cond are the front vent frames in? I have glass but rusty frames.

They are in good condition as far as I'm concerned. I don't have a picture but I can get one.

GLASS VENT $9.19

I'll pull them and throw in the glass. We'll say that's the price for it all, fair?

--Alex

EDIT: same as above with shipping.

Fair enough, ship is to 10473. Pm if you get pics when you get them out. But I'll them them.

To those who showed interest in the ECM and vent window frames: I have been Uber busy and haven't gotten the parts out and shipped. This will happen this weekend probably. I am sorry for the wait.

As for everything else....it's still there. I'd rather people get parts cheap and be able to use them, than they get crushed and melted.

Thanks guys. Sorry about the delay.

--Alex

We'll say $15 plus shipping or pick up if you'd rather. You can see in the second picture it's hanging out in the back of the pile of interior. Let me know if that's ok. It needs a good cleaning, which I will do and then send it your way.

I don't kniow if the bezel is still around but I can look, its yours if you want it.

Yes, buyers, be very weary because I am going to rip you all off $6-$10 at a time. I am a thief. Swindling other members on junkyard priced parts is how I make a living denali.

Buyers this denali fellow is pissed because I criticized his selling technique. He's a little girl about things and a noob so pay no attention to him.

Like I said I will get the parts pulled in Cullman this weekend and get a shipping quote when I return to Tuscaloosa cause it will be cheaper for you. So if I don't get any additional "orders" by this....Saturday we'll say, then I will only get the parts I know of right now.

Make sense? If you have any questions then feel free to ask. Thank you all for your patience.

--Alex

Back