• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1990 XJ

caglezxj

NAXJA Forum User
I am selling my rig, minus the axles. I am going to throw out a price. But feel free to make an offer.

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4 door.
4.0 with less than 120,000. Automatic , np231 transfer case with slip yoke
rusty's 8-9" lift
tnt customs front bumper, my custom rear bumper
full exo cage with tube door
set up for full hyd if wanted. rear shock tower and raised gas tank.
Neoprene seat covers, 4 point harnesses. Jeep goes good. I have plenty of videos.

I would like to get 5,000.00 for everything. I am keeping the axles for my buggy build up. The axles can stay on for transportaion only. Will sell everything for for 12,000.00 OBO.

256-431-8618

I am not parting it out. However I do build those bumpers 450 plus shipping for the front and 350.00 plus shipping for the rear. I will be gone next week to the Bahamas after that I am good to start building them.

I got it, I was on 3rd shift so I am back to normal now. I am interested in what you have. Calling me is the best way to get in touch of me. I am never at home. And my PDA don't always get all my messages on time.

Back