• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: 2004 Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4 - Nashville area $2500

Cottontail

Three-De Off-Road
NAXJA Member
For sale is a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo. We are the second owners, having picked it up in 2007 with just over 32,000 miles on it from a dealer in southern Missouri.We are currently just shy of 212,000 miles, but it is still being driven.It has been a daily driver and kid hauler for the last 7 years.It’s mainly stayed around Nashville with a few trips to Mississippi and east Tennessee.We’ve charted mileage on the Jeep since the day we got it and even now our mileage has been between 15.5 and 17.5 depending on the type of driving on any given tank, down from 19-20 when we got it.

We’ve been dealing with a rough idle and intermittent hesitation and no-start situations.Over the last 2000 miles or so we’ve seemed to have solved the no-start situations with a new starter, a new Neutral Safety Switch, and upgraded marine style battery cables.The rough idle situation remains.
In the last 18 months we’ve replaced the alternator, done a full pad and rotor replacement front and back, replaced the radiator, thermostat, radiator hoses, camshaft position sensor, water pump, shocks, and it has a set of Firestone Dueler ATs on with about 9,000 miles.

There are expected blemishes on the Jeep. The driver’s door card is cracked on the elbow rest, the doors are dinged, and there are some “general use” scratches on it as well.The paint is still good, there is no rust, and the interior is fairly clean.The 4 wheel drive works perfectly. I’ve done oil changes religiously at 3,000 mile intervals, as well as rotate and balance on the tires about every 6,000.It has also had differential and transmission flush and fills.
All the tire work has been done by Firestone in Brentwood, and the mechanical work has been done by me or the guys at Patterson’s Garage in Nolensville.

7F5E5BCB-D367-48BD-8D3F-9C2F47151533_zpsrtdd7mqu.jpg

Re: FS: 2004 Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4 - Nashville area

Someone buy this thing so I can have my driveway back....

Well crap. I guess I inadvertently edited that out. It's in the thread title now...

SOLD....

Y'all missed out on a gem...

Yeah, after all the fun with my 1998, I don't think I'll buy another Grand.

Back