• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Selling my 2000 xj project

still on the market for the time being!! $1500

The jeep has a brand new 2'' curt hitch installed, rustys 3.5 inch lift, rustys steering brace, steel steering box spacer plate, comes with both drive shafts, fairly new radiator, 4.0 computer, injection harness, battery/starting harness, exhaust manifold with pre cats and all sensors, inside has all plastic panels, no carpet, nice dash with pioneer CD player with aux input, complete console, no shifters! floor has NO rust anywhere and has been scuffed and prepped for hurculiner if you so wish to do.

if you want to put a 4.0 back in this jeep,, you will only have to replace 1 wiring harness, which is the harness that runs into the fuse panel under the drivers side dash and has the connector for the trans controller and the under hood power center. you can buy this harness for cheap at the junkyard and install it in the jeep in less than an hour to drop a 4.0 motor right back in the jeep. I was planning a v8 swap and the harness in it was completely trimmed down so that only the lighting, signals, brakes and interior electronics worked. it was not hacked, I spent 4 hours removing the wiring for the engine/computer and then completely re-taped the whole harness to fit exactly as it was in the jeep, minus the engine and pc wiring.

Anyway, the body on this jeep is awesome, rust free. this jeep needs a 5.3 conversion or put back together with a 4.0, its by no means a parts jeep or for part out,, its too nice of a jeep for that. if you want any pictures of it I can email them to you.

Bring a trailer and $1500 cash,, I've got the title in hand.

Back