• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Want some MWC on your BOD? Vote Now!

Done, good luck Byron.

Carl

Go to the members forum, top of the page to vote.

I was asking him to describe himself. If he wants a vote, I would like to know more about him. That is all.

i DON'T know him, that's why I ask. And I haven't voted yet, as I want to know what all the player's have to bring to the table.

I suppose an introduction would be a good thing.

My name is Byron Fourman, and I am from Vincennes, Indiana. I am 23 years old and currently attending Vincennes University studying Conservation Law Enforcement. I am married with 2 daughters, with a son due in April.

I worked in management for 5 years before deciding to go back to school to pursue my dream, and I plan to graduate in spring 09. I am a Trustee of Redbird State Recreation Area Management Group, which works hand-in-hand with Indiana's DNR to maintain and staff the ORV trails.

I have built both of my XJs with the help and advice of NAXJA's members and I would like to do what I can to give back. Of course, I am MWC, so that will probably kill any votes right there :D

You know how the Presidential hopefulls have big time celebrities that endorse them? Like Oprah and Chuck Norris. Well I don't compete with Chuck and I have no desire to be like Oprah, but I do know that I support Byron Fourman in his quest to obtain a position on the NAXJA BOD.
I've have gotten acquainted with Byron both on and off the trail. He's a stand up guy and always has a positive attitude. I would call him a "the glass is half-full" kinda guy. He makes sound decisions and does a good job doing so. He is also understanding. For example, on the multiple times that we've met, I continue to call him Brian time and time again. After correcting me numerous times, he now has come to realize that, when I am around, his name is Brian, not Byron.
I feel that Byron would be an excellent voice for the MWC. I ask for your vote for Byron in this special election.

Vote IllianaXJ!

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=943660

Hale

Last edited:
Got my vote.

Thanks for the support Hale. I wish I could have met all of you in person before trying to get your votes, but I look forward to meeting all of you at WF and of course wheeling with you.

Stuntman Mot said:
you fawkers need to go vote for illianaXJ
Only 40 votes , that's pathetic. I wonder how members are in this chapter?

Back