• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cherokee Crawl 2017 - July 7-9

Re: Cherokee Crawl 2017

Very cool!!

And it didn't hurt that you featured my rig 3 times.

Umm no dates..... just sayin....

My jeep 3 years ago dead in Lions Den....
My vise grip repair last year? Really? Dude.... That is sooo wrong! :(

Glenn, the dates are in the video at :47....just sayin....

And, that was my vice grip repair from 2015...the one where I borrowed your truck to go to town for a replacement brake line.

In case you missed it dates are July 7-8.

I was going to make him watch it again, Jason. Need to get my "view" count up!!!!

Totally missed that..... The vise grip picture looks just like mine from last summer...... :cry:

I didn't make the video? :dunno:
...will have to rearrange my vacation time (had to turn in end of the year, & thought it would be weekend before the 4th) but i/we are planning on being there!

Yes, ehall, the event is at Black Mountain.

Dan, as we were looking through photos, Avery pointed out your Jeep to my wife and told her that it was one of her favorites. Some of the photos, the way they were hosted, I couldn't hold and save to an iPad. Lucky Ed. His pics worked and he made it in 3 different shots. Heck, I only made it once - unless you happened to know the busted brake line was mine...

It's all good! I enjoyed the video!

One month closer! :party:

Same.

"This is when I'm not going to be here, FYI."

ditto.

If they fire me for telling them I'm going...vs 'requesting' time off... at least I could afford to go 1 last time

Back