• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wanted: Rear Drive Shaft & axle shafts

bmanga

NAXJA Forum User
I need a stock rear drive shaft and both rear axle shafts and C clips.

- 1997 Cherokee Sport
- Chrysler 8.25 axle.
- Stock NP231 (no SYE)

I prefer something local I can pick up but will entertain prices with shipping. I'm in Marietta GA 30062. Let me know your selling price and what shipping will be if not local (aka within the Atlanta metro area). I don't mind shipping costs if the price is right and saves me the time of going to Pull-a-part or other Junk yards.

Thanks!

Thanks Chris wasn't sure if he would part out the 8.25 so I asked. I just need the shafts. Don't need another axle laying around here.....I have a 60 ready to be built but may switch to an 8.8.....not sure yet.

Destroyer said:
I have a stock shaft I can sell. Came off my '99 w/ an 8.25.

Make me an offer. I'm located in Alpharetta.

Hey I appreicate it, Pull-a-Part wants $11.48 for a drive shaft but that doesn't include my time and gas money. Is $25 fair?

Destroyer said:
Sounds good. I should be around this week if you want to pick it up, otherwise I can ship it tomorrow or tuesday.

Kewl! PM me your contact information. Me or my wife should be able to pick it up......Thanks!

Still need axle shafts.......

Destroyer said:

Thanks Destroyer. Talk to you tomorrow about pick up.

99NCXJ said:

I tried to reply but I think your NAXJA mailbox has exceded the space limits. Let me know when I can retry. Thanks!

Back