• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone interested in a C.S.F?

frsno jeeper

NAXJA Forum User
I called today about one for myself,and after talking to him a while he mentioned that he would do a "group buy" if someone could set it up.
Im not sure about the rules and regs of this particular board, or what it says about a non member setting it up,BUT...........
If anyone is interested, shoot me a P.M.
I will post here as the interest goes up.

I am posting in this chapter because there would be more savings if they were all sent to a central spot and then distributed from there.I am in Fresno. Shipping to your door is also an option for a small fee.

We are lookin at just under 150 shipped for the 91and up 3 row C.S.F. if less than 5 are interested.

frsno jeeper said:
I called today about one for myself,and after talking to him a while he mentioned that he would do a "group buy" if someone could set it up.
Im not sure about the rules and regs of this particular board, or what it says about a non member setting it up,BUT...........
If anyone is interested, shoot me a P.M.
I will post here as the interest goes up.

I am posting in this chapter because there would be more savings if they were all sent to a central spot and then distributed from there.I am in Fresno. Shipping to your door is also an option for a small fee.

We are lookin at just under 150 shipped for the 91and up 3 row C.S.F. if less than 5 are interested.

And what's a CSF? :confused:
Billy

JeepFreak21 said:
And what's a CSF? :confused:
Billy

A 3-row radiator that is available from Dirk at DPG. I don't know many people running them but supposedly the quality is better than the GDI. I am either gonna get a CSF or a 2-row Modine. Just waiting to see how the Modine performs for Andy out in AZ.

-Mike

Mike L said:
A 3-row radiator that is available from Dirk at DPG. I don't know many people running them but supposedly the quality is better than the GDI. I am either gonna get a CSF or a 2-row Modine. Just waiting to see how the Modine performs for Andy out in AZ.

-Mike

I run 1 after my stock 1 broke on me on my way to a snow trail with the gang (Billy, Phil, etc). I have been very impressed with it so far. When I used to run about 225-230 or so when cruising down the highway, now I run about 180 or so. It is a very nice beefy radiator, so much better than the stock 1.
My bro-in-law Nate is interested in 1 for his 91'. Let the group buy begin. He lives in Sacramento.

Yeah, I'm interested too, the stroker motor would give any radiator a run for its $. I almost got a 2 row Modine, but Dirk talked me into his 3 row and I'm happy I went that route. I paid $175 delivered, so for $150 delivered in this group buy is a good deal. The Modine 2 row is around $150 as well, but U can get it at parts stores like Napa, so no shipping costs. Some people don't like the 3 row with its narrower passages, but I know it's a huge improvement over stock so I'm happy.

Troy

Last edited:
Any idea how long it will take to get them?

How many people do we have in on this? When are U going to order? You will save about $25 with this group by then buying directly from Dirk. I got mine and paid $175.

Troy

myslef and one for your bro in law.
Chuck d is kinda iffy, but he will let me know tommorrow.
If he pulls thru, i will send you the info

we must have been typing at the same time.

Wanna bring me the loot tommorow when you pick up the connector?
We can have em here by thurs.
I can have them sent here so that they will be signed for.And NOT have to go thru the body cavity search at your place.
B.R. You have P.M.
ChuckD said:
From what I understand it's 150 shipped to your door. Hey Mike I'm in.

I'm in too if its not too late. So it can be shipped to me?

its not to late.
I have ordered mine but i talked my hook up into extending our deal.
Yes it can be shipped to your door.

Mike L said:

-Mike

Excellent, couldn't be happier. Never ran over 195, even at 4,200 RPM up the Tehachapis (testing).

CRASH

CRASH said:
Excellent, couldn't be happier. Never ran over 195, even at 4,200 RPM up the Tehachapis (testing).

CRASH

I'd thought you'd like it. I liked mine going down to San Diego with my Xj loaded down. It ran ran about 180 or so mostly and never about 210 when it normally would on the highway before, it used to get up to 230 or so before I'd through the heater on to cool it. It runs great now. Please post up pics of your trip, hope U had fun Crash. :)

Troy

Mike L said:

-Mike
I wasn't impressed with my modine, I didn't notice that my xj ran any cooler with it...ran about 215 in the summer, never gave me any problems. Just my .02 cents

Back