• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone need any 2001 specific bits?

Unclewolverine

NAXJA Forum User
I know 00 and 01 are oddballs in the xj world and for many reasons I'm not going to rebuild my 01. I'm getting tired of it taking up space in my garage that can better be utilized for working on my spitfire so in the next week or so im going to pull what I'm keeping and scrap the rest, anybody need anything?

Base gray, most of it isn't real good. PO was kid that tore the hell out of it and must of been a heavy smoker. I've had it over a year and it still stinks.

Base gray, most of it isn't real good. PO was kid that tore the hell out of it and must of been a heavy smoker. I've had it over a year and it still stinks.

Thanks. Was hoping for Camel anyway.
Got a buddy in Norway that needs something.
Asked if I would keep an eye out for the rear sill plate.

Body is yellow and not a straight panel on it. Don't know about the boots right off hand, pretty sure the harness is cut at the relay by the wiper motor.

It does but it has several plugs cut off of it, along with previous bad patch jobs, (it was a rebuilt salvage, meaning it was totalled sometime previously,) so probably not much help.

Anyone need something simple, like sensors or something?

Wiper cowl busted, no overhead console, headliner shell made its way into my 95, rear grab handle was already picked up by someone. I should have that cable. Is it hard to get out? Haven't even had time to work on my projects lately. post office has been keeping me busy! Keeps going like this that rear end is going to give out and they will have no choice but to give me some time off!

.... I should have that cable. Is it hard to get out?

Not really ... I don't recall how long it is, but not very. It has a couple securing "T"s at each end that slip over their nesting place. One of those "T"s broke on mine... Release the tension on one end and then they slip off. If you see it you'll know what I mean. Assuming your "01" has tilt steering... :)

Thanks for checking!!

Back