• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

UOB

The heat didn't kill me but these winds may, got hit by a couple of good gusts today. The firehouse up the street said we got hit with a couple of 70+. Hey Curt can you see if you can fine some of my jeep parts out your way. LOL

Thats right i am in it

Yea... your $hit went sail'n by & kept going :thumbup:, at least that's my story.

Curt

Where did I; when did I get this s***?

Still in it!

Do your children have any idea how grateful they should be that you are doing this while you are still in it?

Do your children have any idea how grateful they should be that you are doing this while you are still in it?

The only thing more amazing than the s*** some people's children throw away is the s*** some people's children drag home.

I'm in it, but I'll tell you. I just can't work non-stop for 8 hours in the yard and garden anymore. This old age stuff is for the birds. (Actually, most birds don't live that long, so the saying really doesn't work).

David Bricker / SYR

Bird brains don't usually live that long either.

I'm in it but my foot is protesting. It feels great until I try to walk... I am training my bladder to hold it longer.

The damn gophers did this to me, probably revenge for all the traps and letting the dogs go after them.

Sitting in the smog shop, and then it occurred to me that I have been coming to this same shop for 35 years.

Hoping I'm clean but I'm still in it.

ETA: pass!

Last edited:
Mee too.

In it but wanna be in it and out of it.

Is there a time limit that you're gone for X amount of time... you're gone ?...
Or is it your mail goes there... vehicles registered there ?
I'm thinking about snowbird'n it... :dunno: Definitely have residency elsewhere...

Still try'n to figure out once I decide to "get in it" where will I be when I finally "get in it"... :confused1

Curt

Getting out of Kali is almost as bad as Hotel California. Even though we left last year we will stay have to pay taxes in Kali for this year.

I don't know how it is with all states, but Idaho expects you to claim residency if you have been here 90 consecutive days. Lucky for me The Bride stays put. I haven't been in any one place for 90 consecutive days in at least a year and a half. Probably means I am a hobo.

As soon as we had the new home we started moving car registrations up here. Definitely cheaper and less hassle.

I know Kali doesn't like it when folks register their vehicles elsewhere. They hate to think they are missing the chance to oppress someone. But if you park in your garage it isn't anywhere near so obvious what you are doing. If you park on the street though, you can pretty much bet they are going to come after you.

Hi my name is Tim. I haven't been to a yard sale, thrift store, pawn shop or swap meet in 90 days.

I'll take my chip now thank you. And yes, I'm still in it.

I know I’m sufficiently U to participate in this thread. And I’m definitely a B. But just how O does a UB have to be to qualify?

I know I’m sufficiently U to participate in this thread. And I’m definitely a B. But just how O does a UB have to be to qualify?

Well, B is up for debate; and O is your age.

Probaby need to have grandkids.

At any rate, whatever the number is it is higher than mine.

I am holding onto my punkass kid status.

Back