• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wanted 8.25

mbarker9

NAXJA Forum User
My poor little XJ has been well loved and used up. She has a little shake in the 30s, 50s and 70s. By 80 mps she is roaring from the rear end.

with only 155k miles on her, the guys over at Drive Live services of Atlanta have told me my rear end is worn out. (prob something about the lift, tires, and pulling a boat all summer. Anyway, they are pricing 900-1100 for them to fix it. As the family wrench guy, this doesn't settle well me me.

My though was to grab another 8 and a quarter from Pull a Part here in Atlanta and do a quick swap. But I thought Id check with you guys here to see if anyone has one laying around and would like some easy money. If you had one with gears in the 4.10+ range that would be even better. But keeping the stock 3.55 is on the table.

That or if anyone wants to teach me how to install new gears, that would be awesome.

I'm currently running about 350 miles a week to and from work. The little XJ is getting annoying. Help

Michael
404-663-1798

Back