• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTS and WTT all kinds of stuff off my rebuild

mk153smaw

NAXJA Forum User
Once I take off the parts I need to move them from my Brother In Laws house.

Parting off:
89 intake
89 TB bored out to 62mm (worked by Holeshot)
Pacesetter Ext Headers (nothing wrong, just changing out)
Rough Country LCA's for 4.5" lift
GM 14 bolt disc brake kit with '73 ford front calipers w/braided lines. Will include rotors and mounting brackets (GM 8 lug hubs if wanted free)
Tom Woods drive shaft brake kit

My preference is for pick up only, since my ride will not be rolling while I work on it.
I might give up my seats also, depends on if a buddy comes thru for me and gives up some racing seats for my new 5 point.

Dave

PM sent on the Tom Woods drive shaft brake kit

Taking off the old Stock chrome rear bumper... Free if anyone needs one. It does have the required minor rust hole in it for better trail action.

Also the universal CLIII Hitch goes with it... Dont need it anymore since I bought a Smittybuilt XRC

Also getting rid of 4 black rims

2 are: 16"x 8" 5X4.5 (normal XJ pattern)
The other 2 are: 16"X8" GM 8 lug pattern

Black steel rims with no rock damage. I will post pics on 04 May, they have the D cutout pattern model 97's I think

$50 for each pair

The C&C hubs. I had them on to keep the WMS close to stock.

Dave

$200.00 sound good. For all the stuff, brackets, calipers, rotors, hubs, bolts and things.

I can have it ready after Sunday

Dave

Not new by any means. Just a full kit minus the mounting brackets. We ended up having to cut the brackets.
Kit is assembled Hub and rotor (all bearings and seals are still good and intact), '73 ford front disc brake calipers with good pads and the non braided tubing.

Without the brackets I cant ask for $200, since they are $50 from RuffStuff for new weld-ons.

$150 sound fair for the kit?

Also getting rid of 4 black rims

2 are: 16"x 8" 5X4.5 (normal XJ pattern)
The other 2 are: 16"X8" GM 8 lug pattern

Black steel rims with no rock damage. I will post pics on 04 May, they have the D cutout pattern model 97's I think

$50 for each pair

Hitch and bumper gone

Back