• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Duplicate Forums???

Eagle

Lifetime NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I just awoke to the fact that we have a NAXJA News forum under the Admin section of the index page, and also a membership news forum in the Members area.

It's more than a little unclear to me what purpose both of these serve. Based on the descriptions, both seem to be there for "News." Why do we need two forums for the same purpose? Is access to the member news forum restricted to members only?

I guess I'm nit-picking again, but as Louis Suiivan once said, "Less is more." If the function of these two forums does overlap significantly, I suggest we get rid of one of them to streamline just a bit.

They do not overlap, or serve the same purpose.
The News forum is a catagory that serves the purpose of updating the NAXJA Home page content. Of course, new posts are limited... not just anybody can post there, however, people can and sometimes do respond.

The Member News is visible to Members only, and is updated by the Membership Officer of the goings on with the BOD.

Back