• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1998 Jeep Cherokee 4dr. parts for sale

norton

NAXJA Forum User
It's that time. Time to sell off the parts I don't need to get money for the parts I do.

All parts are off of a 1998 Jeep Cherokee 4door. I believe they will fit 1997, and 1999 models as well. They might even fit 2000, and 2001 models, but I am not sure.

All interior pieces are light grey. Body pieces are white.

I am in Austin, TX.

Parts list:

Custom Front Bumper (Prerunner style, with receiver hitch, shackle mounts, and light tabs) $300
Custom Rear Bumper (Receiver hitch and shackle mounts) $300
Kargomaster Roof Rack with Spare Mount (roof rail style mounts) $250
Rear Leaf Springs $50 (from Tomken 6" kit - provide about 4" of lift)
Rear Shackles $25 (MORE heavy duty, about 1.5" lift)
Rear Shackles MORE (like above) brand new, $50
Front Axle control arms (from Tomken 6" kit) $75
Wheels, Mickey Thompson Forger Aluminum, 15x8, 5 on 4.5 pattern $600 for 5 wheels
Goodyear MTR, 33x12.5R15, never been used $100

Gas tank skid plate $50
Front skid plate $40 (protects steering)
T-Case skid plate $5
Track Bar $40
Draglink/Tierod $40 (great for a spare, steering damper included)
Front seats, good condition $80 each
Rear bench seat, good condition $80
Miscellaneous interiors plastic panels (excluding dash and center console) $10 (let me know what you need)
Transmission, AX-15 (manual) $400, great condition
Trasfer case, NP231 $200, great condition

Doors - power windows, power mirrors (for the front), power locks, this is for the whole door, interior panel included

Front driver $650
Front passenger $600 (small dent in the middle)
Rear driver $400
Rear passenger $400

Rear hatch, metal, with wiper and power lock $700 (lower lip bent on passenger side where bumper bent up)

Front driveshaft $100
Rear driveshaft $120

Bellhousing $50
Front plastic grill $30
Lights (headlights, turn lamps, rear combo lights) $10 each
Center Console $75
Headliner (excellent condition) with rear speakers $75

If you want pictures of something, email me at [email protected] with a non-spam looking subject. Feel free to make offers on pieces, but if someone else offers the asked price, I will sell it to them. I'll try to keep a rough order of who shows interest in part, but there are no guarantees.

I would prefer pick up to shipping. I would be willing to meet halfway in you are in DFW or Houston. If shipping is needed, buyer pays shipping. I can ship via Forward Air, Yellow Freight, UPS, and FedEx.

Payment accepted via Paypal, Money Order, Cashiers Check, and good 'ol Cash.

Thanks,
- Eliot -

Last edited:
hondastomper said:
I'm looking for the clip that holds the center armrest closed and maybe also the hidge for the armrest. I'd need it shipped to 85204 if possible.

I would like to sell the entire center console as one piece. I will let you know if I start to part it out.

- Eliot -

Parts added, since I can't edit my initial post. :sad:

Airbags - $750 for the set of drivers' and passengers' aribags and control module.

- Eliot -

Do you have a full gauge cluster? If so how much shipped to 78539?--------Kyle

offroadman83 said:
Do you have a full gauge cluster? If so how much shipped to 78539?--------Kyle

The gauge cluster is not currently for sale. I am going to try and swap it into my 97 XJ, which has the cluster with speedo, gas, and idiot lights (not even a damn tach and it's a standard, what genius thought that would be a good idea???).

If the swap does not work, the gauge cluster will be for sale.

- Eliot -

norton said:
Kargomaster Roof Rack with Spare Mount (roof rail style mounts) $250
Wheels, Mickey Thompson Forger Aluminum, 15x8, 5 on 4.5 pattern $600 for 5 wheels

Can you send pics of these items? What is the backspacing on the rims?

Someone PM'ed me asking about the LCAs and rear leafs. I cannot respond to him since he is either not accepting PMs or his box if full.

The leafs and control arms are still available. I would like to keep the LCAs and UCAs together since they are part of a lift kit.

Also, I will try to post pics of the roofrack, front bumper, rear bumper, and wheels tonight.

How the hell did it get so close to Xmas so fast????

- Eliot -

Is the gas tank skid still available?

Here are pics.

Rear bumper
DSC00017.JPG

DSC00018.JPG

Back