• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2 tents for sale

JeepFreak21

NAXJA Forum User
I have 2 tents that I'd like to sell. One is a 1 person tent that takes up almost no cargo room in the Jeep (big plus at the time), but only has enough room to sit up in. The other is a small 2 person tent. Also, not tall enough to stand up in and saves a lot of room in the back of your rig.
I figured I'd see if any local jeepers wanted them first.
They're both in good shape and setup very easily.
$10 for the 1 person tent
$15 for the 2 person tent
Thanks,
Billy

JeepFreak21 said:
I have 2 tents that I'd like to sell. One is a 1 person tent that takes up almost no cargo room in the Jeep (big plus at the time), but only has enough room to sit up in. The other is a small 2 person tent. Also, not tall enough to stand up in and saves a lot of room in the back of your rig.
I figured I'd see if any local jeepers wanted them first.
They're both in good shape and setup very easily.
$10 for the 1 person tent
$15 for the 2 person tent
Thanks,
Billy

The 1 person tent is 1 that you can sit up in only? It is not for sleeping, or do you mean you can sleep in it, but it's not real tall? When you mean the 2nd tent is a small 2 person tent, do you mean it is not for standing up in either but can sleep 2? I'm not a small guy and wife is not small either so we need our room. :rof: I really need some camping gears for the Rubicon run this June. Will this work for me? Where did you get the tents/how old are they, etc. I'm really interested if I think they can work. It's better than sleeping in the Jeep after wheeling all day in it.
Troy

steinjeep said:
The 1 person tent is 1 that you can sit up in only? It is not for sleeping, or do you mean you can sleep in it, but it's not real tall? When you mean the 2nd tent is a small 2 person tent, do you mean it is not for standing up in either but can sleep 2? I'm not a small guy and wife is not small either so we need our room. :rof: I really need some camping gears for the Rubicon run this June. Will this work for me? Where did you get the tents/how old are they, etc. I'm really interested if I think they can work. It's better than sleeping in the Jeep after wheeling all day in it.
Troy

Well the 2 person tent is sold already. The 1 person tent is SMALL... real small. I tried to find a picture of it, but couldn't come up with one. It will sleep 1 and you could sit up in it, but it slopes down at the feet end and you'd have a hard time fitting 2 adults in it. I don't think you'd be very comfortable Troy.
Thanks,
Billy

Kejtar said:
Unless it rains, I say sleep outside :D (at least that's my plan)
We could get soaked from the night dew. I get it is less work/no work. I at least want to get a sleeping bag.

Back