• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ parts for sale soon.....

x2elite

NAXJA Forum User
Gonna be putting my longarms on soon so I should have a bunch of XJ stuff for sale soon.

Fixed lower control arms for approx 5 inches of lift- $50 SOLD

Adjustable Upper control arms-$50

A set of RC drop brackets and supports-$110 SOLD

Will also have a WORP Transfer case Skid for sale as well-$120

Stuff will be posted on other sites as well, but I will update as things are sold/spoken for.

Last edited:
Offers for trades may be entertained if you have something I want/need. LOL

Looking for an even trade? I wouldn't mind having that laptop, but I am not currently in a position to put any money into the deal right now.

Maybe you have a little something else to throw in ;)

How we going to work it... shipping on the skid could be a lot?

Not sure when I'll be heading north... you heading south?

Maybe you have a little something else to throw in ;)

How we going to work it... shipping on the skid could be a lot?

Not sure when I'll be heading north... you heading south?

What else are you looking for? I have no clue where eddy TX is so I don't know how soon I will be headed that way. LOL

What else are you looking for? I have no clue where eddy TX is so I don't know how soon I will be headed that way. LOL

You can send it to me in Dallas or we can meet in GILMER hahaha! Then he can drive his ass to Dallas and get it. :viking:

Rich if you seriously want the drop brackets hit me up. I am sure we can work out something on getting the skid to you. I am in Dallas pretty frequently myself.

My suspension is stock so I need some of this stuff

PM sent USAFXJ, and Rich the drop brackets are all yours. I think I can cram them in a flat rate box, so how about $10.00 for shipping? My paypal addy is [email protected].

I got yo money. I will be pulling them off probably Friday night, and then drop them off to get shipped to you ASAP. ENJOY!!!

Back