• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big Dog shirts avail

Roxtar

NAXJA Forum User
Ordered more than needed.
Priced at cost - $15 each

bigdogshirt-b.jpg

bigdogshirt-f.jpg

Lawn Cher' said:
Did Brando pose for that mug shot?
Yea but we had to airbrush the ear cropping in.

Rocketman said:
What sizes you have Brad?? Have one in the 3XL range??
I've got one 2X left and they do run very large.

Lawn Cher' said:
Did Brando pose for that mug shot?
I think the rendition of Brando is very fitting ... nice for me to have the momento to go along with the shirt! :shiver:

Les

LBEXJ said:
I think the rendition of Brando is very fitting ... nice for me to have the momento to go along with the shirt! :shiver:

Les
I've been thinking about Brando's, ahem, disposition towards you.
I don't think it was you, I think it was Brando being uncomfortable with the hooded guy carrying the sickle following one step behind wherever you go.

kid4lyf said:
I don't think it was you, I think it was Brando being uncomfortable with the hooded guy carrying the sickle following one step behind wherever you go.
:shiver: :shiver: :shiver: :shiver: :shiver:

:bawl:

Les

kid4lyf said:

I think it was Death's dog he didn't like.

Family_Guy_Death.jpg

I dont find that funny? :nono:

xj4life said:
yeah thanks, now i feel even more like shit head
Ohhh, I didn't mean to do that.

But GOOD!!

Back