• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HUGE thank you to all..

Fore Wheeler

MWC President
NAXJA Member
I want to take the time to thank all the BOD members, the planning committee and all of the helpers that helped make this years Winterfest an awesome event. There was A LOT of hard work put into the event and I'm very happy that the feed back came back mostly positive. The worse problem seemed to be the few CB issues that we had.

I also want to thank all that attended the event, because of your support in attendance and your support in the raffle it looks like we should be able to offer free camping again for 2013!!! This is awesome!!!!!!

I don't see many changes to the up comming year other than the retirement of the 'Adopt a Newbie' program. We have attempted this for two years now and I don't feel the response we've gotten warrants the work involved in preparing for it.

I'm already very excited for the next Winterfest, as I know many of you are too.

Fore 'Thanks again' Wheeler

aka, dan

See everyone next year at WF! :cheers:

It was fun, also, at some point, I probably should do something with the video I shot.

Also, next year, I will help out more then just cleaning up at hte VFW. I just wanted to get one done as a participant before I did more then what I did.

Last edited:
I want to take the time to thank all the BOD members, the planning committee and all of the helpers that helped make this years Winterfest an awesome event. There was A LOT of hard work put into the event and I'm very happy that the feed back came back mostly positive. The worse problem seemed to be the few CB issues that we had.

I also want to thank all that attended the event, because of your support in attendance and your support in the raffle it looks like we should be able to offer free camping again for 2013!!! This is awesome!!!!!!

I don't see many changes to the up comming year other than the retirement of the 'Adopt a Newbie' program. We have attempted this for two years now and I don't feel the response we've gotten warrants the work involved in preparing for it.

I'm already very excited for the next Winterfest, as I know many of you are too.

Fore 'Thanks again' Wheeler

aka, dan

Always a good time.

Glad that you can help and thankful for all the others that have helped.

We plan and plan and plan...it comes and goes...and now, we are 3 weeks out of the event...where does the time go.

Baring any complications, I'll be a Dad at the next Winterfest...that should make it even more interesting.

mac 'To 2013!' gyvr

Thanks! I can only hope it goes as well as it did this time in the future... you guys know how to run an event.

mac 'To 2013!' gyvr
I can't wait.

I can't wait til WF OH13. I had a blast this. As for next year I'm hoping to push the jeep a lot more. That was the first time wheeling it really so every little pop and crack i heard I freaked out. I've wheeled twice now popping and cracking and she still driving as good as ever, guess its a XJ thing. Anyway WF was great! I met a lot of awesome people and....I won some pretty cool stuff. And I'm pumped about the free camping again next year.

davidson 'to 2013 and MANY more' 99XJ

Back