• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

buying a xj

Dewey

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone know much about Jack Frost Motors in Georgia?
He has quite a few xj's on line and was wondering if it would be worth the drive?
From California

i've gone to his place to look at a few..im fairly local
i honestly cant stand the thought of buying something from him. most all of his inventory is from the north and is covered in rust..which is why his prices are decently reasonable. IMO, stay away. i got suckered into one rusted monster from a dealer right down the street from him..they love yankee jeeps. but yeah..scratch him out of your list since you can't really inspect the vehicle first

I live near them too. Stopped in a few times and saw many northern rusted jeeps that were over priced. Another guy in my club talked to one of the guys and he was a total arse.:looser:

i read just a couple days ago on here, that someone had found 5 cherokees of his listed online, so he planned a trip (couple hundred miles if i remember) and went to check out the XJs... turns out "they sold yesterday". and then the dealer said, "but we have this grand cherokee..." and it was twice the price of what the buyer was looking for... i only remember this story, because the name jack frost stuck in my mind...

Thanks guys,
On line his stuff looks great. I was planning a trip that way and figured I would stop in and have a peek. If anything was interesting I would cash in return flight and drive home. But now I guess I'll pass.
Thanks again!

Yeah, his stuff usually looks good online but from what I've seen and heard they are real smile balls. My brother tried to buy an S2k from them about 6 months ago, he was 21 with a credit score of low 700's and they tried to give him a loan at 23% interest. We won't go into what was said to them, but yeah, they are slime.

Oh yeah...Dewey...your dog scares me.

BruceB83 said:
Yeah, his stuff usually looks good online but from what I've seen and heard they are real smile balls. My brother tried to buy an S2k from them about 6 months ago, he was 21 with a credit score of low 700's and they tried to give him a loan at 23% interest. We won't go into what was said to them, but yeah, they are slime.

Oh yeah...Dewey...your dog scares me.

What's wrong....He's just smiling for the camera.

Back