• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

crabtree falls april 29-30 maybe 31st

trashedxj

NAXJA Member # 1386
hey just thought i'd post this incase anyone local or far wants to join in on the fun!!!! me and some friends are going up to crabtree falls on the weekend of the 29th and camping out and wheelin for the weekend, for those of you thats never been theres plenty of mud and even a rock garden if thats your thing dont need massive lift and what not to make it i've been and i only had a 4" with 31's(now i got 32's) ther will be anothe cherokee with a 3" lift and a couple wranglers going so all jeeps and non jeeps join along it should be pretty fun!!! email me if interested we would like to get bout maybe ten ppl to go so its funner!!! again email me if your interested [email protected]

Last edited:
Im game. Maybe we could even go up the "levels" since its not to far away. And to anyone else, this isn't a hard trail, I'm only at 2" with 30's and can run it just fine.

sweet where r u guys located at in VA.? im from waynesboro!!! anyway i know the other guys up here r going however i just started a new job and i was hired to work wekends im doing my best to be able to get off but again since i was hired for weekends it might not be doable for me but i will give all info on where to meet at if you all want to go with the others IF i cant go( the job im at i worked when i was 15-18 off and on im now 19 and total for getting hired/fired/quiting this is number 11 so all in all i might just walk out again!!!!((just for the weekend and get re-hired on monday:p)) and what all do you all drive??? and do anyof yall have rear brakes(stock) that r laying around and you want to get rid of cuz mine r comepletley gone and on the way to crabtree last time going down the mountain i had my brake floored and had to swerve into a gasstation acroos traffic just not to hit the jeep infront of me!!! this is very bad for the trails and im in bad need of brakes but broke as hell!!!!

close to staunton!!! well hell we can trail run more often now that i know this info!!!!! any trails were you from?????

hey we are still going on this trip just wanted to repost and see if maybe someone that wants to go didn't see the post the first time, oh and im double checking to make sure the ones who are going are still going

can someone e-mail me directions? [email protected] I'll try to be there if it's not to far to drive. i can go for a 2-3 hour drive.. it will be just a day trip for me tho. But will love to come and wheel with you all. im in giles county Va.

do you know where staunton is???? if so maybe we can all meet up there and those of you who dont know where it is can follow the rest of us up there!!!! by the way i hope you all have good brakes!!! cuz the first time i went on the way down the mountain to the trails i had my pedal floored and still couldn't stop i almost ran into a friend of mine!! now i got rear brakes put on tho!!!

and what do you mean behind me????

I can be in staunton in 2 hours where is everyone meeting at? how far is crabtree falls from staunton? what time and what day? Giles county is south-west from staunton.

I'm still not sure yet... if not both days at least one of 'em I hope. Don't forget about this Sat. if anyones interested in my "Big Levels" thread.

i cant garantee we can meet up in staunton, you said you lived south west of stauton isnt that closer to lexington????? if so you should meet up with us at the pilot station in greenville!!!!

BruteXJ said:
Because you had no brakes.

Count me in, let me know when, I'm up for Big Levels, Dew.

I think I'll be able to go the 29th... maybe the 30 if I work that night.

Brute, Fri or Sat fit you best? I can't decide. Sopposed to be good weather both days.

Trashed, how bout this weekend at BL, ya busy?

hey thew others are still going but i had to bail out on that trip cuz im going to north carolina in a couple hours for URE with the vaxc and a couple other clubs!!! im really sorry guys but the rest of them r going and ther all cool ppls so if you all go ther they wont care if you chill with them!!

Back