• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting Out a 1997 Cherokee

SissieJeep

NAXJA Forum User
I have a Fire Engine Red 1997 Cherokee Country to part out. VIN#1J4FJ78S3VL557751. This Jeep was a Mall Terrain Vehicle before it was wrecked. It was very well taken care of and has no scratches or dents other than what this wreck caused. The interior was very well kept. It's owner said it had about 60,000 miles on it but I can not look now because the computer was damaged.
It went down a bank on it's driver's side so the hood, driver's side fender, front facia and driver's and passenger's door skin on that side are wasted. The rear inner door parts are still good. The trim code is XJc3. The motor and drivetrain look good. But it looks like some small components on the driver's side of the motor, the radiator and fan were damaged. The suspension is a Warn Black Diamond 3" lift. It was installed by Tarheel 4x4 in North Carolina, I have the reciepts. The interior is grey cloth and is in good shape. The headliner is bent a little but should pop right back out. It has a Chrysler 8.25 rear (3.55 gears), supposedly with soft locker. I am selling the axle as if it does not have a locker because I am too lazy to tear the diff up to find out, if you get a locker, lucky you! The rear driver's side wheel does not turn very well, it could be because there are no tires or the inner shaft or hub could be busted or the brakes could be locked up.

I can pull most of the parts and will gladly ship them anywhere. The big stuff like motor or axle you will have to pull yourself unless you want to pay a little extra so I can hire help. I will ship anything you want to pay for. My zip code is 24014 and I will ship the parts any way you would like, please add $10 for the larger items so I can package them properly. If anyone is interested please e-mail me and I will provide any other information or pictures of the parts. This Jeep must go... and it will go cheap. Below is a short list of parts available and the negotiable prices.

Danielle
[email protected]

PS No one was hurt in the accident, I bought it like this from the owner and I have the signed title.

Motor = $300
Rear Axle, Chrysler 8.25, 3.55 = $225
Rear Seat = $150
Door Skins (rear only) = $30 each
Headliner = $30
Full Carpet = $100
Passenger Side Doors = $250 each
Passenger Side Fender (has a dent near the hood, easy repair)= $50

I will sell what is left as a whole, you pick it up in Roanoke, Virginia or I will trailer it short distances for a fee, $1000 OBO!

Parts that are gone or sold:
front driveshaft
transfer case
winch
shifter knob
shifter console
tires
front control arms
transmission
transfer case
front seats
front door skins
front axle
rear liftgate
some small stuff

What would you want for just the door shells, none of the guts, for the passenger side doors? Mine are all dented up, but all my guts are good. Thanks

Ary

P.S. I'm in Blacksburg, so I can pickup

Did it have the over head computer console. If so shoot me a price on it perferably with the wiring harness. Also what color is the enterior.

Sorry It helps if I read the whole post. :dunno: I missed the part where you said it was grey. But I am still interested if it has the over head computer console. :doh:

If it has it, how much for the little dinky switches in the center? I'm talking about the whole piece: rear windshield defroster, rear wiper and fog lights.... if it doesn't have all three, let me know which one it has.... and btw, easiest to remove them is to pull out the whole piece and cut off the pig tails of the wires (easy to break the little clip on each switch while pulling them out... don't ask how I know :D) also how much shipping to 91303 (business address)

Are the rubber door seals around the frame of each door opening in good condition, i.e. no rips? I need all four and the hatch one also. What do you want to get out of them sent to zip 84041?
Thanks

HOw much for you whole emergency brake lever shipped to 92020?

Back