• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTT 91 XJ for motorcyle

jeepindude

NAXJA Forum User
would like to trade my 91 xj for a motorcyle for my comute to work, it has 6.5 rustys lift, locked front dana 30, welded rear 8.25, ss brake lines, tom woods drive shafts, 35 12.50 16 mud grapplers, 241 transfer out off a rubicon with 4.1 and a extra 231 with a sye custom front and back bumpers with 8000, rock sliders, skid pan, rock crawler steel wheels, inner set of 4340 chromoly axles that take 760 u joint, 2 sets of KC lights, really need a bike for traveling if someone is interested, would like a 1000 cc or more if u r interesed call eight 7 zero-3 ten-nineteen 71 if no answer leave message and i will get back with u or u can txt me or eight 7 zero- eight 64- eight 8 eight 7 after 5 pm

couldn't get pics to load i have pics upon request can txt to u or email thks

Last edited:
XJ FOR SALE !!!!!!

would like to sell my 91 xj, it has 6.5 rustys lift, locked front dana 30, welded rear 8.25, ss brake lines, tom woods drive shafts, 35 12.50 16 mud grapplers, has 456 gears, 241 transfer out off a rubicon with 4.1 and a extra 231 with a sye, custom front and back bumpers with 8000, rock sliders, skid pan, rock crawler steel wheels, inner set of 4340 chromoly axles that take 760 u joint, 2 sets of KC lights, has stock doors and tube doors, if u r interesed call eight 7 zero-3 ten-nineteen 71 if no answer leave message and i will get back with u or u can txt me or eight 7 zero- eight 64- eight 8 eight 7 after 5 pm someone shoot me a offer if u r interested!!!!!!

couldn't get pics to load i have pics upon request can txt to u or email thks

Last edited:
Back