• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1986 Toyota Pickup Xtra Cab 4x4 SR5

Mosephus

NAXJA Forum User
1986 Toyota Pickup Xtra Cab 4x4 SR5
22-RE
5-SPD
Original Aisin hubs
All original
No Rust
New timing chain and Valve Job
In Awesome shape for it's age.
Good tires
Large Tool Box
Maintenance Records Kept
Very Efficient Reliable truck
Current Inspection Sticker, this is it's last year for an emissions test until Texas considers it an antique vehicle.

Everything works on the truck, but there are a couple small things that I may get to before selling it.
The truck runs Very Well but when I had the timing chain replaced the valves weren't adjusted well and the valve train is alittle noisy, either that or the valve cover was over torqued.
The front bumper was bent by the original owner, if I can find one I will replace it.
It's time for the radiator hoses to be changed, I believe they original and they are collapsing under a heavy load causing the truck to get hot.

I'm asking $3900 or best offer. Call or Text - 972 591 1525

DSC_0956-Version2.jpg

DSC_0985-Version21.jpg

DSC_09621.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_00231.jpg

Man thats a good looking Yota! The ones we have up here are all rust buckets, including my buddy's truck. Good luck with the sale!

If I was closer and had the money, I'd buy it, gotta love the duct tape armrest...:D Make an excellent replacement for my dead 2wd Nissan.

Back