• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My WTB List

If you find somebody that has both mirrors and won't seperate them, I'll take the passenger side mirror. Mine got beat up during a recent hail storm.

Seeing as though my 98 has chosen the month of July to fall apart I'm needing a few things.

I need a factory electric fan
A drivers side mirror (the whole thing or just the mirror itself)
A mechanical fan shroud

Thats all for now.

Hey Nathan I have a factory electric fan at the house. I'll have to make sure it works and is in good condition, but I'm pretty sure it is. It's out of a pre-96 though so the plug may need to be changed, no big deal. Sorry to hear Judi's old Jeep is giving you some problems.

It's no problem it's just age. It's still running pretty good. Here is an up to date pic of it. My wife bumped into someone so I had to put on the old winch bumper which makes me want to start modifying it even more. I'll take the fan if it is ok.

DSC_0404-2011-03-15at20-15-01.jpg

you can get a mech fan shroud on partsgeek.com for under $15 delivered- I just had to do mine yesterday. Shipped within 3 days... no more overheating

I have a powered drivers mirror that works perfect...needs new glass, has a mirror glued on by PO

Back