• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CO Springs local trailer supply

xj-grin

NAXJA Member #1096
Buying some parts for a trailer I'm building, and not finding what I want... I need a pintle lunette assembly, similar to that found on m416-style trailers -- any leads??

Try Layton Truck Equipment on Platte place- they usually have trailer stuff.Another place to try is Richardson's out on Hwy 24 near Falcon - they sell trailers but not sure about parts, etc.

I can't think of the name of the place right now, but it is on the south side of Hancock before you go under Circle. I want to say Hickman's, but I will look up thier info tomorrow when I am getting paid to surf the net, I mean work.

Never mind, found it.

Hickman's
2290 Hancock Expy, Colorado Springs, CO‎ - (719) 390-8317

Last edited:
Thanks fellas. Trying to buy local instead of online or some remote metropolis like "Denver" :rolleyes: yeah, sure... I'm building it, that's the ticket.;)

(with more than a little help from Yella!)

BTW..... that POS is in my garage now...... :thumbup:

P1011742.jpg

And now there's a whole lot less of it in my garage.......... :D

P1011780.jpg

That arc shaped line was where a bunch of wood chip and peat was compacted between the cab and bed. Luckily, no rust.

P1011782.jpg

:lickout:

And now there's a whole lot less of it in my garage.......... :D

P1011782.jpg

Did it use to be red then they painted it black?

For as good condition as that is and the fact it is rust free, I think you need to raise your price there Yella? :D

....make up for the down turn in the economy and tight funds/slow business.................. :greensmok

Did it use to be red then they painted it black?

For as good condition as that is and the fact it is rust free, I think you need to raise your price there Yella? :D

....make up for the down turn in the economy and tight funds/slow business.................. :greensmok

The trailer isn't that nice Skully. It's solid, but has some minor rust issues. It was painted black using an electric house painting gun........

She's a good "20 footer"...... :D

And this one's already spoken for - I think xj-grin would take exception to a "raised price".......... :laugh3:

I'm actually very surprised how light it is. I can easily move it around on my own. It's actually heavier at the rear than the front...... :dunno:

The trailer isn't that nice Skully. It's solid, but has some minor rust issues. It was painted black using an electric house painting gun........

She's a good "20 footer"...... :D

And this one's already spoken for - I think xj-grin would take exception to a "raised price".......... :laugh3:

......ssssh! I was trying to get you more money, just blew it, xj-grin will know now. :D

I'm actually very surprised how light it is. I can easily move it around on my own. It's actually heavier at the rear than the front...... :dunno:

......am I the only one that statement didn't quite collate? You claim how light it is and that you can move it around and then you say the rear is the heaviest? ....you trying to say you are SUPER human and can move the heaviest part? :laugh3: ..........where is the front I will take that? .....BTW you need to add a gusset to the top of it for strength :thumbup:

me >:twak: < Skully

and here come the datsun jokes....:D:wierd:

.....BTW you need to add a gusset to the top of it for strength :thumbup:

LOL - now that was phunnay! :D

Now, quit chatting up the forums ya blabber mouth....... I still hear your voice in my ears from the afternoon you and I were doing the door swapping........ sheesh. :yap:

The GTO may be going to someone else's garage here shortly..... :tear:

Back