• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Official CraigsList Thread...

GrimmJeeper

NAXJA Forum User
ok well it seems like we all love to post our favorite CL finds on here, i propose we have one thread, add what you find. replies should be possible good deals on XJs, or anything that might fit an XJ such as rims, tires, lift components, axles, etc.... this is not the place to post the funny stuff, just serious ads that someone might be interested in.

heres my first contribution:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/car/403832071.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: The Official CragsList Thread...

djblade311 said:
stay away from GenuWHINE if you can help it
i have genuine gears front and rear in my jeep they're fine. years ago they were cheap but i havent had any problems and i wheel the piss out of my jeep. just dont run them with a locker you'll be fine.

Re: The Official CragsList Thread...

GrimmJeeper said:
i have genuine gears front and rear in my jeep they're fine. years ago they were cheap but i havent had any problems and i wheel the piss out of my jeep. just dont run them with a locker you'll be fine.
My YJ has genuine gears and they work great and are quiet and I run them locked :laugh3:

Back