• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

any pics of phunks rig?

SkyHighTJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys...this is probably like my second post :) anyway...our camera died saturday and we didn't get any pics. If anyone has any pics of phunks rig from the weekend, please post up. Thanks to all for the great weekend, wouldn't change a thing!

-Rory

Who needs coil springs?

Phunk_no_coil.JPG

Now that is just bizarre ... looks like that rock really fawked things up. Nice pic!

Les

lugie said:
this is my favorite:
rock_shock.jpg

That 5150 is hating life right now.

LBEXJ said:
Now that is just bizarre ... looks like that rock really fawked things up. Nice pic!

Les

Do you remember, I think it was the trash run? the same time I ripped the lip of my wheel and you were helping me with that, Ror got a huge rock tangled under his TJ in a similar fashion.

jeepinandy said:
Ewwww... What's the story there?

not much of a story, the rocks were just REALLY loose and one just worked it's way in that spot. it just killed the shock.

`: `ny `cs of `unks r a?

[QUOTE
ShunkXJ
Ao you "`member, I think it was the trash run? the same time I ripped the lip of my whe` and yt wdre hlphng ` whth `at, Ro" got a vge rock tangled under his TJ in a similar fashion.

not much of ` stry, the rocks wte justPEALLY dose and ond jup worke&it's way in that spot. it just killed the shock.[/QUOTE]
Yup ... H re `mbdr t`t day.B guess thir is€bot tha bizarr for Rop! :)

BTW Sean ... I did not have to polish that shaft myself ... I 8bd help.

An(too ... th`t sdft was!Rockha"a" afteqards.

John ... you still runnin' that shaft?

Les

seanR said:
The first Carnage fest....
Right at the botton of Perg.
Right after that, JohnLL blew a u-joint and Wildman Less polished his shaft!

Actually, Rev polished it while Les held it.

And it's still hanging in there...

Back