• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WEATHER

They've had a lot more rain this year than last...ground is nice and saturated. It'll probably be slick regardless of if it rains Friday or not.

At least the temps look nice. It was in the mid-upper 90's last year which made for some hot trail riding. I'll gladly take low-mid 80's!

That also means no burning bans....i.e. Fireworks!

I'm bringing some boom-booms.

I saw 79* both the 4th and 5th...can't wait. It's been 100* here for weeks now. The news lies...92* with a heat index of 102* = 102* in my book! Take a thermo out in my parking lot...set it at your feet and it will hit well over 100*. 92* my butt.

Yea that will make for some interesting Crawl Weather! Shows Scattered thunder showers all week. Bring your tarps and ez-ups!

Hell they don't know what it did yesterday...

It's summer. Probably going to be on the warm and humid side with a chance of storms in the afternoon like any other day in the summer.

Stephen says they never get the weather right in Harlan.

Now showing 40% chance of rain each day. Temps are still looking decent.

I don't do tents unless I have Heidi or its snowing. So you'll have to be ok with a half naked, cubby, hairy guy, on an air mat passed out in the porch. Haha

I don't do tents unless I have Heidi or its snowing. So you'll have to be ok with a half naked, cubby, hairy guy, on an air mat passed out in the porch. Haha

Meh, nothing out of the ordinary. :D

This weather has gone from looking decent to questionable.

Thursday: 80, 70% chance of rain
Friday: 81, 70 % chance of rain (also says potential for heavy rainfall)
Saturday: 85, 40% chance of rain
Sunday: 87, 30% chance of rain.

Yeah...I was just about to say it's going downhill in a hurry.

Looks like all the mess that's been flooding us away for the last week or so is moving...west of all directions. A bit bass ackwards.

Back