• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2013 Crawl Registration

UNCC_99XJ

Twisted Up
NAXJA Member
Registration for the 2013 Crawl is now available. Please download the form below and follow the instructions. Once complete, e-mail the completed form to [email protected]. I would like to have them back by June 10th so I can have an idea of how many shirts to order, but I understand that for some that may not be possible.

If you're paying with paypal, send payment to [email protected]. Payment at the event is acceptable by cash or check, however please bring exact change if you are paying cash. If you would like to pay by check in advance, PM me and I will provide the address for you to mail it to.

Not much is changing from years past. Registration is per vehicle, not per person (meaning a family a 4 will pay one registration fee of $15 or $25 depending on membership level). Shirts & meal tickets are per person. Friday will be a pot luck meal and Saturday will be pizza as we got back in touch with the pizza place used in the past.

If you've got any questions, just ask!

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-e9lGKHyTrVX2k5SDdwU0twWk0/edit?usp=sharing

How much are the shirts and the meal tix?

Shirts are $17 each. Meal tickets are $10 for adults, kids eat free. All pricing is outlined in the registration form including raffle ticket and decal pricing. Meal tickets and t-shirts are of course optional. However if you don't have a meal ticket for Saturday night, you'll be on your own for food.

Does this include trail fees and camping?

It does not. Camping fees and trail fees are outlined on their website (link at the bottom of the registration form).

Registrations are starting to trickle in. I'm doing my best to reply back to people so you know it was received.

Registered

mac 'see you in just under 5 weeks' gyvr

Registered.

Fun fun fun!

Registration sent, see yall there. Teal bitch is getting some major surgery, so she will be staying home. We will be rocking the more or less stock DD on AT tires and a front locker.... easy trails, here we com.

~ Stump

Done and done. Been looking forward to this since July 8th of 2012!!

Just to clarify something as well, the "SEC Decal" option is our normal SEC decal, not an event specific decal. The event specific decal is included as part of the registration fee.

If you may have confused the two when submitting your registration, let me know so we can make changes if need be :)

1 week left to get registrations in! Remember you don't have to pay right now, you can do so anytime before the crawl or when you arrive!

Might be bringing my Jeep down after all, it just depends how bad NacFest does me lol. Winterfest, NacFest, The Crawl, and Moab is a lot to ask out of my Jeep.

Might be bringing my Jeep down after all, it just depends how bad NacFest does me lol. Winterfest, NacFest, The Crawl, and Moab is a lot to ask out of my Jeep.

Holy Cow. That's alot to ask from anything, especially the wallet!!!!!

Back