• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

sleeping princess trail run

bluejeepkid

NAXJA Forum User
me and some friends did run up sleeping princess ohv trail today

enjoy..

trail head-
IMG_0004-1.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0036.jpg

IMG_0045.jpg

IMG_0046.jpg

IMG_0051.jpg

IMG_0056.jpg

pics never do justice, i absolutely hate this decent because its sooo steep with a slight under cut at the bottom - pucker factor a 10 out of 10

IMG_0071.jpg

IMG_0078.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0103.jpg

IMG_0109.jpg

Last edited:
big dog on campus =] makes not having doors a little scary
IMG_0194.jpg

IMG_0199.jpg

IMG_0198.jpg

IMG_0200.jpg

Not actually on the trail, but a quick trip at the end, one of my personal favorties places in the whole area, a little known waterfall....

IMG_0201.jpg

IMG_0203.jpg

IMG_0208.jpg

IMG_0208.jpg

IMG_0210.jpg

at the base of the fall
IMG_0205.jpg

IMG_0209.jpg

BTW, the rock plow failed to plow any rocks.... just so ya know ;)

God that front truss is hideous...jk, looked like a good trail. I am not familiar with that trail is it in the havasu area?

Nice pics Andrew. Looks like you guys have done some upgrades on your rigs since our last outing. Look forward to wheeling with you guys again.
Ted

God that front truss is hideous...jk, looked like a good trail. I am not familiar with that trail is it in the havasu area?

no, its between Bullhead city and Golden valley. reallll close to union pass and hwy 68.
if your ever coming down this way with the jeep let me know a few weeks in advance and we can maybe set something up

Nice pics Andrew. Looks like you guys have done some upgrades on your rigs since our last outing. Look forward to wheeling with you guys again.
Ted

yeah, we've done a few upgrades since the last time.
i should be looking at some personal time off here in a month or so, hopefully we can get together and do a run

you ever go into the cave

its actually an old mine shaft, and yes. went to the end of it today, very cold water, and if you can beleive it.... it had fish. very small minnow type fish, i wonder how in the hell did fish happen to get to that spot.

A few more for the fun of it
IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0040.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0105.jpg

IMG_0125.jpg

IMG_0131.jpg

IMG_0146.jpg

IMG_0155.jpg

IMG_0165.jpg

IMG_0175.jpg