• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Liberty/Indy 1-23-2011

in4aride

NAXJA Forum User
was an Awesome day of wheeling. I popped a pass ujoint by bouncing front end up a ledge like a dummy but no other damage. We ran in and out liberty then took turns playing on Indy. Heather even dropped in! Airing up now and then will post pics as soon as I'm home. Thanks to Garret and Kiefer for comin out and wheeling. :thumbup:

ok so just GPXJ and I ran liberty in n out. his rig did great -35's rear locker, stock gears.
mine didnt do too bad. getting antsy with the throttle i bounce and broke a shaft ( :doh: ) and then the belly skid decided it wanted to come off-hence the straps in the pics... i still rub up front and have some more inner fender clearancing to do. but overall it felt great and am happy with the lower COG than before.

on to the stuff you care about:
DSC02481.jpg

DSC02485.jpg

DSC02488.jpg

DSC02491.jpg

DSC02494.jpg

DSC02501.jpg

afterward, we went over to Indy to play around a bit. The lady drove my rig down, followed by Garret in his. Kiefer even joined in with his rig.
DSC02517.jpg

DSC02522.jpg

DSC02526.jpg

DSC02528.jpg

DSC02531.jpg

DSC02559.jpg

DSC02563.jpg

Then Kiefer and i decided to drive back out. THAT was a blast. NO- we did not stack the rocks there. they were already there.
DSC02539.jpg

DSC02548.jpg

DSC02551.jpg

DSC02571.jpg

DSC02574.jpg

DSC02578.jpg

DSC02581.jpg

DSC02582.jpg

ya it was a blast. we were laughing and joking around all day. was a good time for sure! let me know when ya wanna come down and run em. Indy is a little too snowy to drop bunker hill without potential of some serious damage. but otherwise seemed to be in good shape

Ok it only took an hour...
So I think a set of the new MT/R’s will be in my near future! These tires ROCK!
I had a wonderful day today, kinda surprised Mike by showing up at his place with Garrett this morning. He asked me "didn’t think you would be coming" :D
Anyways on to the good stuff... Just a few teasers!
IMGP0043.jpg

IMGP0066.jpg

IMGP0076.jpg

IMGP0106.jpg

The rest of the album can be found here: http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o186/thekiff/Penrose%20Jan%20first/

Edit: there's a couple vids in the mix somewhere in there.. Don't know of the quality.

Last edited:
Had an AWESOME time today, it was great to get to see and wheel with you guys again and thanks to everyone for me through it fairly unscaved haha except that tail light and my rockers

Dang she flexes dang good for just having adj lowers
ya once i get different shocks and adj. uppers to push axle forward a bit she will be a bit more flexy, cant wait. no need for long arms or drop brackets on 3.5" of lift. rides good and flexes good too... low is the new pink, or something like that.... :jester:

looks like a blast... I remember wheeling. kindof.

Back